Students can find the JEE Main 2023 January 30 Shift 2 Question Paper and Solutions on this page. You will get solution PDFs for all Physics, Chemistry, and Maths questions from the JEE Main question paper 2023 for the 30th January evening shift. For ease of students, solutions are available in video and PDF format. The JEE Main 2023 question paper and solution help students in finding the apt solving techniques for the JEE Main questions and analysing their overall performance. This page will help students analyse the exam pattern, difficulty level of questions, and accurate answers for each question.
Solutions of the JEE Main 2022 January 30 Shift 2 paper PDFs for quick download are given below.
Download PDF of JEE Main 2023 January 30 Shift 2 Physics Paper & Solutions
Download PDF of JEE Main 2023 January 30 Shift 2 Chemistry Paper & Solutions
Download PDF of JEE Main 2023 January 30 Shift 2 Maths Paper & Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to score more than 250 in JEE Main 2023?
Strategic preparation for JEE Main 2023 can help you score more than 250.
Some helpful tips to follow:
- Have clarity on important concepts
- Prepare very well for all 3 subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Weakness in even one subject can cost you marks and a good rank.
- Follow important reference books and avoid multiple resources
- Try various approaches to solve the maximum number of questions with accuracy
2. When will JEE Main 2023 merit list be declared?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will publish the JEE Main 2023 rank/merit list on its official website along with the JEE Main results 2023.
3. How does JEE Main Question Paper analysis help students?
JEE Main question paper analysis helps students to:
- Determine the difficulty level of the exam - easy, moderate, or hard overall.
- Get methods, shortcuts, and strategies for answering JEE Main questions.
- Learn from experts how to complete the entire JEE Main 2023 exam in three hours.
4. What was the subject-wise difficult level of JEE Main 2022 Session 1?
The subject-wise difficulty level of JEE Main 2022 session 1 paper was:
Physics - Moderate
Chemistry - Easy
5. What was the overall difficulty level of JEE Main 2022 question paper for session 1?
Nearly all of the chapters from NCERT Classes 11 and 12 were covered in the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 exam. The majority of students who took the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 exam thought the difficulty level of the paper was moderate to easy.
Maths - A few of the problems in the JEE Main 2022 Maths portion were challenging and required extensive calculations.
Physics - According to the majority of students, the JEE Main 2022 Physics paper was of moderate level. NCERT textbooks were enough for those questions.
Chemistry - JEE Main 2022 Chemistry questions were simpler than the paper's Math and Physics problems. In terms of question allocation, questions from Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry were given equal weightage.
Overall, the JEE Main 2022 June Session was of easy to moderate difficulty, with a few lengthy calculations.
Leave a Reply