The results for JEE Main 2022 paper 2 has been declared on 1 September 2022 by the National Testing Agency. Candidates can now download their JEE Main paper 2 results on the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Details Required to Check JEE Main Paper 2 Results
- Login Credentials
- JEE Main Admit Card
JEE Main 2022 Paper 2 Result: How to Check your Result?
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link available for JEE Main 2022 Paper 2 Score Card
- A new page would open where you have to enter your login details
- Your JEE Main result 2022 paper 2 and rank card will be displayed on your screen
- Download and print a copy for the future.
Also See: JEE Main 2022 Counselling
JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2022 – Tie Breaking Rule
In case there is a tie between two students between JEE Main scores for paper 2, the rank list for BArch and B.Planning will be prepared as under:
- The candidate with higher marks in the Mathematics section will be ranked higher
- The candidate will higher marks on Aptitude Test and will be ranked higher
- The candidate with higher marks in Drawing Test will be ranked higher
- Fourthly, candidates having a lesser number of negative responses in the paper
Since the JEE Main 2022 Paper 2 result has been declared, students have the chance to participate in JoSAA Counselling. All those students who will be selected will be able to appear for admission to various IITs and NITs. The JEE Main paper 2 was conducted from 20 to 30 June 2022.
Visual Story on JoSAA Counselling 2022
Students can keep checking this blog or the official website for more updates on JEE Main Results as well as JoSAA Counselling 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the result of JEE Main Paper 2 be released?
The JEE Mains result 2022 for Paper 2 has been announced on 1 September.
2. What is the official website to check JEE Main result 2022?
The JEE Main 2022 result link will be updated at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
3. How are JEE Main paper 2 scores calculated?
As the JEE Main paper 2 exams are conducted on a single day in two sessions, the best normalized NTA score obtained between the first and second sessions will be taken into consideration by the authorities for the final rank calculation.
4. How is the JEE Main rank list prepared?
The normalization of the scores obtained by the candidates will be done by the authorities. The scores will be considered to calculate the rank. The best of the two NTA scores will be taken into consideration if the candidates have attempted both sessions.
5. How to download JEE Main 2022 exam result?
Candidates will have to log in to the result portal using their application number and date of birth to check the IIT JEE Main result 2022.
Leave a Reply