National Testing Agency will release the admit card of JEE Main April session on March 20, 2020. The admit card for JEE Main will be released in the online mode. The aspirants can download the JEE Main 2020 admit card for the April session by using the application number and password or the application number and the date of birth.
The details like exam schedule, exam centres, timing of the exam, signature of the candidate as well as other important instructions are mentioned in the JEE Main admit card 2020. NTA will issue the Admit Card to only those aspirants who will submit their application form for the April session before the last date.
You are advised to verify the details mentioned on the admit card and contact NTA authority for any errors. NTA has instructed that you should carry a good quality coloured printout of your JEE Main admit card that needs to be produced at the exam centre. All of you who are appearing for the exam are required to carry the passport size coloured photograph and photo ID along with the JEE Main admit card 2020.
NTA will also give you an option to request for a change in examination city after the release of the JEE Main 2020 April session Admit card. You will have to log in to your candidate portal using the login credentials and use the option of query redressal system to request for a change in the examination city.
Also, please note that you will not be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card, valid photo ID proof and a passport size photo. The JEE Main 2020 admit card will also carry the exam instructions which need to be followed by you. NTA has also released the sample questions of the Numerical Value Questions for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics to help you prepare for the newly introduced questions.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card – Important Dates for the April Session
|Application filling||February 7 to March 6, 2020|
|Release of Admit Card of JEE Main||March 20, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam||April 5, 7,8, 9 and 11, 2020|
How to download the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main at https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the download admit card link
- On the login page, enter application number and password/ Date of birth
- JEE Main 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details carefully
- Download and take a print out of the admit card
How to download JEE Main 2020 admit card using application number and password?
- Enter the application number
- Enter the password provided during the time of registration
- Enter the security pin received and log in
- Use the “Download admit card” button to download the JEE Main admit card
How to download the JEE Main 2020 admit card using the application number and Date of Birth?
- Enter the JEE Main application number
- Enter the date of birth as mentioned in the application form
- Enter the security pin to log in
- Use the “Download admit card” option to download the admit card
- Save it for the future
What to do once the JEE Main 2020 admit card is downloaded?
- Firstly, verify all the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download and take a printout
- Keep a saved copy for the future reference
Details mentioned in the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of JEE Main is a sort of identity card for students who are appearing for the exam. Therefore, the students check the details mentioned. The following are the details mentioned in the JEE Main admit card 2020.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Paper for which appearing
- Application Number
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Timing of Exam
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Candidate’s parent signature
Documents to carry in the Exam Centre along with the JEE Main Admit Card
Students need to carry the following documents to the exam centre along with the JEE Main 2020 admit card:
- Passport Size color photograph
- Valid photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate in case of candidates who belong to the category
Items that are prohibited in the JEE Main 2020 exam hall
Here are some of the items that are prohibited in the exam hall. Candidates carrying any of these will be debarred from the exam. The items are:
- Electronic gadget/device, calculator
- Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box
- Handbag, Purse
- Any kind of Paper/ Stationary
- Eatables/ snacks and Tea/Coffee/cold drinks/water
- Mobile Phone/ Earphone/Microphone/Pager
- Camera, Tape Recorder
- Any metallic item
Instructions mentioned on the JEE Main Admit Card
All of you appearing for the JEE Main 2020 exam should follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card which are:
- Candidates are required to reach the exam centre at least two hours in advance
- Candidates should bring all the necessary items which need to be carried to the exam centre
- Candidates should not bring any prohibited items along with them at the exam centre
- Candidates are advised not to indulge in any unfair means during the exam
- Candidates should visit the exam centres once before the exam day to have a proper idea about the route. This could save their time and would avoid last-minute hassle.
In addition to the above-mentioned points, students must also make a note of the following:
- The National Testing Agency, in no case, will issue duplicate JEE Main admit card at the test centres
- Candidates are requested to keep the admit card safe and should not change any entry that is already made
- The admit cards should be preserved in good condition for all future references
- The admit card will not be issued to aspirants whose applications are not complete
All those candidates who qualify for the exam will be called for JoSAA counselling. Other than this, JEE Main is also treated as eligibility for JEE Advanced exam. The top 2.5 lakh qualifying candidates of JEE Main will only be allowed to apply for the JEE Advanced exam.
To know all about the application process, admit card for JEE Main April Exam, Syllabus of JEE Main 2020 April Exam then give the below-mentioned blog a read.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.