The registration process for the JEE Advanced Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022 concluded on 12 September. This year, the entrance test was conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. The JEE Advanced AAT 2022 is scheduled to be held on 14 September, with results expected to be out on 17 September.
- To be eligible for JEE Advanced AAT 2022 application, candidates must have cleared the JEE Advanced 2022 exam.
- Students should have appeared for the Class 12 examination for the first time in 2021 or 2022.
- Due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, candidates who appeared for their Class 12 examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for JEE Advanced AAT 2022 should have been on or after October 1, 1997.
- A relaxation of up to 5 years is available to candidates of SC ST and PwD categories. These candidates should have been born or after October 1, 1992, to be eligible for the entrance examination.
JEE Advanced AAT: How to Apply?
Step 1: Log on to JEE Advanced AAT 2022’s official website, jeeadv.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the candidate portal link
Step 3: Sign in to the portal using your JEE Advanced 2022 registration number, date of birth, mobile numbers
Step 4: Submit your preference for the exam centre
Step 5: Fill out the application form with the required details and submit
step 6: Pay the required fee and save the acknowledgment for future reference
The JEE Advanced AAT 2022 will be conducted in offline mode in a single shift from 9 AM to 12 PM on 14 September. The examination will feature include questions from topics such as Geometrical Drawing, Imaging, Aesthetic Sensitivity, Freehand Drawing, Architectural Awareness and Three Dimensional Perceptions. Candidates who clear the examination will be allotted B.Arch seats based on their cutoff in various reputed institutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Who can give Jee advanced AAT?
3. What is AAT in JoSAA Counselling?
4. Which IIT is best for architecture?
Leave a Reply