Be it excitement or nervousness, but not abiding by the exam instructions can stand out to be a spoiler for our months and years of entrance preparation. All the aspirants wait eagerly for the exam day to prove themselves and get into the top-notch colleges of India. But sometimes writing a wrong roll number and not filling a mandatory information can result in disqualification. So, follow the below given guidelines for pen and paper based JEE Main 2018 to make the best of the opportunity given to you:-
1. Carry your admit card (issued by the board) and you must produce the same on demand. Students who do not carry admit card will not be permitted to enter into the exam halls.
2. Fill your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category carefully as per the details given in the admit card.
3. Report to the Test Centre on time so that you don’t skip any instructions given in the exam hall. Also, exam halls will open 2.5 hours prior to the commencement of the JEE main exam. Post commencement of exam, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
4. Candidates appearing for aptitude Test in Architecture, should carry their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and color pencils/crayons.
5. For pen and paper-based examination carry cardboard so that you don’t face any problem in filling the exam sheet. Please don’t write anything on the clipboard/cardboard otherwise you will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
6. For candidates under PwD category, must bring in copy of PwD certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
7. Seat allocation will happen based on the roll number issued to each candidate. Candidate with respective roll number should occupy their seat accordingly. Any change of seat or exam halls shall result in cancellation of exam for that particular candidate.
8. Ten minutes prior to the exam, each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet along with an Answer Sheet placed inside it. Use ball pen only to fill the details in the Test Booklet. Open Test Booklets only post instruction of the invigilator.
9. Candidates must strictly abide by the instruction given by the Superintendent/Invigilators.
10. Baggage’s are not allowed inside the examination hall.
11. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
12. Smoking and eating are not allowed inside the exam halls.
13. Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam halls without the permission of Centre superintendent and invigilator.
14. Only candidates who are suffering from diabetes can carry eatables like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle into the examination hall. However, packed foods like chocolate or candy or sandwich in the examination hall are prohibited.
All the Best! Also stay tuned with us post your JEE Main 2018 exam for –
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.