ICSE 2022 Semester 2 Exams: ICSE Class 10 Chemistry-Science Paper 2 exam was conducted today for a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes starting from 11 am. Additionally, 10 minutes of extra time for reading was also allotted to read the Class 10 Chemistry question paper thoroughly. The exam was conducted for a total of 40 marks.
ICSE 2022 Class 10 Chemistry 2022: Exam Highlights
- Students were asked to write their UID (Unique Identification Number), Index Number, and Subject on the top sheet of the answer booklets.
- All answers in the exam were supposed to be marked with a black, or blue ballpoint pen only.
- Students were told to write on both sides of each sheet of the answer booklet and leave a margin on both sides.
ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Question Paper, Answers & Solutions PDF: Download Now
ICSE CLASS-10 TERM-2 SCIENCE (Chemistry) Detailed Exam Analysis (QP. Code- T22 522 S2)
- The difficulty level of the ICSE Class-10 Chemistry (Science) paper was from Easy to difficult.
Detailed Analysis breakup of the Paper:
- The average score expected by the students overall is 30 to 32 in the exam.
- The pattern of paper is the same as given in the sample paper issued by ICSE
Section – A
- This section was considered to be 100% Easy.
- All questions were from the prescribed ICSE Textbook.
- In this section, 02 questions were from Metallurgy, 06 questions from the Study of Compounds, and 02 questions from Organic chemistry.
- No confusing questions in this section.
- This section was easy to difficult (40% easy, 40% moderate, and 20% difficult)
- All questions were from the prescribed ICSE text book.
- This section covers questions from Metallurgy, Study of Compounds, and Organic chemistry.
Overall, there were no confusing questions in this exam but some questions are lengthy.
Also See: ICSE Class 10 Result | ICSE Class 10 Syllabus
Leave a Reply