The NEET 2020 exam is conducted once in a Year in the Offline Mode and The National Testing Agency had closed the application form proves of NEET 2020 on January 6 at 11:50 Pm. However, applicants were supposed to pay the application fee in the Online mode only through Credit/Debit card or through Net Banking.
The NEET Exam will be held on May 3 in the pen and paper-based exam and the admit card for which will be available from March 27, while the NEET 2020 result will be announced tentatively by June 4. However, the correction window for NEET application form 2020 has opened from January 15 till 31st January by The National Testing Agency. Candidates must use the NEET application form correction guide to edit the mistakes that they have made or all the incorrect details that are entered in the application form. To use the facility of the NEET 2020 correction window, applicants need to login by entering their login credentials (NEET Application number and password).
Given below is a list of details that can be corrected and the ones that cannot be corrected in the NEET 2020 Application form.
What are the fields in which corrections can be made in the NEET Application form?
1. Personal Details
2. Place of Birth
3. The Medium of Question Paper
4. Choice of Exam city
5. Academic Details of Class 10, 11 and 12
6. Permanent and Correspondence Address
7. Details of Parents/ Guardians
8. Dress Code
What are the fields in which corrections cannot be made in the NEET Application form?
1. Registered Mobile Number
2. Email Id Registered
How to make Correction in NEET 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official site of NEET
- Visit the “Candidates Login” link
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on the link for correction
- Now make corrections in the already filled in details in the application form
- Candidates are advised to correct the mistakes carefully as the correction opportunity will not be provided the second time.
4 Simple Steps to Make the correction Process
- For availing the correction facility, candidates have to visit the website during the schedule fixed for the correction facility.
- Candidates must be very cautious while making corrections in the filed in detail as no second opportunity will be made available for corrections.
- After making the corrections, candidates are not able to print correction slip and retain the same for their reference and record. No correspondence thereafter will be entertained by the Board in this Regard.
- Due to correction made in the Category section, if the additional fee will be payable, the same will be remitted through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking during the given period only.
How are corrections to be made in the Image Section in NEET 2020 Application Form?
- All those candidates who have uploaded the Wrong Photograph & Signature will be intimated by The National Testing Agency through an email & SMS. Candidates will upload these documents by logging into the application portal within the given time frame.
- All those candidates who received any SMS or email from NTA regarding application form correction should re-upload the scanned documents within 3 days.
- All the candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully because if by mistake some entries are wrongly entered, then students have a chance to rectify them within the correction period.
- As per instructions, NTA will provide a one-time correction opportunity in the field of Date of Birth, State Code of Eligibility, Gender, Category, and Disability Status
It should be noted that the NEET correction guide 2020 is available for one time only and that too for a stipulated time. Once the final submission is done, no corrections will be allowed thereafter. Any corrections that are made after the closure of the NEET 2020 application window are not accepted. Students whose applications with particular corrections are made will be accepted and one can download the NEET Admit Card.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Author: Kriti Kohli
Kriti is an active blogger with decent experience in the education industry. She researches on various topics related to education & various other competitive exams and pens down her research in the form of articles & blogs. She performs extensive research, adds several crucial information, inputs and statistics in her write-ups. When she is not writing, she loves wandering around the hills, as exploring nature excites her the most.