An exam like JEE, demands all your hard work. The preparation phase for the engineering entrance exam will throw many challenges. It is up to you, how able you are to dodge them off and be on track to achieve your goal.
Before starting with the JEE preparation, it is important to plan and strategize to ensure results. The study plan and strategy to crack the most sought-after exam depends on the phase in which you are starting your preparation. If you begin it in Class 11th or 12th it gets different as you have to also take up the board exams also. For aspirants who wish to begin preparation after Class 12 examinations, things are totally different and challenging too.
For the latter ones, if you have joined a good JEE Coaching, things will be slightly easy for you but if you plan not to take up a JEE coaching at an institute (or Online Coaching), it becomes even more important for you to strategize well to succeed in the exam.
Here we bring to you the formula of success in JEE & other entrance exams which will help you prepare JEE efficiently and individually at home. These tips have been embraced by many toppers over the years. Going through will help you plan and be consistent with your JEE Preparation. Apart from them, we have also listed down basic guidelines to prepare for individual subjects.
Tips to maintain consistency for IIT JEE
- Self-motivation is very important. If you realise the value of what you’re doing, you will aspire harder to achieve your dreams. Try different tricks for the required kick. For example, try placing a bet with your family members or your friends that you will get a particular score or dare yourself whenever you feel you are losing on the motivation part.
- Learn to Plan Right. While planning your daily or weekly timetable, don’t go overboard; Set achievable goals. Plan a simple schedule, but follow that to the core.
- Using quirky stationery can also help you being consistent with your JEE preparation. This might sound strange, but it works. Using colourful sticky notes to write down your short-term goals, or using standout highlighter pens to mark important points will give you a dose of fun while studying. It will kill your black-and-white boredom.
- Never focus or pay attention to what your fellow aspirants are doing; Are they studying for the same amount of time as you? How long it takes them to learn a particular topic? Trust this, keeping a track of others will slide you off from yours. Always pay attention to your preparation. Competition with friends is also needed but as far as it is healthy.
Guidelines to prepare Mathematics for JEE:
- Maths is all about concepts. Understand the concepts and practice as many problems as possible.
- Focus more on the chapters you feel you are weak in. Solve more problems out of them.
- Maintain accuracy while solving the problems. Do not miss steps to avoid confusion.
Guidelines to prepare Physics for JEE:
- Physics is never about memorizing. Physics demands derivations and logical reasoning.
- Problem-solving is the key to success in Physics.
- Focus more on the important chapters keeping the weightage in mind.
- Make short notes for all the topics you studied.
- Try to increase your speed without losing precision while solving problems.
Guidelines to prepare Chemistry for JEE:
- In chemistry, it is important to give a depth revision from NCERT books.
- Create your own set of tricks to memorize important topics like periodic table etc.
- Exceptions. Never forget the exceptions as these tend to confuse students but are the ones asked mostly in exams.
ALL THE BEST 🙂
Leave a Reply