CUCET or the Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India exam that is conducted by NTA for admission to different programs of participating Central Institutes. It provides a single-window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these participating Universities across the country, thereby making admissions more streamlined, student-friendly, and eliminating entrance exams of varying difficulty levels. It would protect admission to significant central and state universities like Delhi University (DU), BHU, and JNU, among others. NTA is yet to announce the final notice as well as the CUCET Exam date 2022. Tentatively the CUCET Application form is likely to be announced in March 2022.
With the idea of investing in talent, CUCET offers promising students with incredible financial assistance. Candidates can apply for CU-CET through the ‘Online’ mode only. If the application form is shared in any other mode it will not be accepted.
If you are eligible for CUCET 2022, this blog is your handy guide for all basic queries related to CUCET Enrollment.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
- Candidates have to apply ‘Online‘ only for CU-CET at the official website: www.cucet.nta.nic.in.
- If a candidate submits more than one Application form for the same course, all his/her Application forms shall be rejected.
Candidates should keep the following ready before filling out the online Application form:
- A computer with proper internet connectivity
- A valid government ID proof
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the Class X Board Certificate
- Govt. Identity Details like Aadhar Number (last 4 digits)/ Election Card (EPIC No.)/ Password number/ Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/ PAN Number/ Other valid govt. IDs
- Educational Qualification details
- Actual category viz General (UR)/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ SC/ST, as mentioned
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10kb-200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb-30kb)
- Four cities of your Choice
- Bank account details for fee payment
- A valid e-mail ID as important communications will be made through this
- A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number
Following steps may be followed to Apply Online:
Step 1: Register for Online Registration using your Email ID and Mobile No. and note down the system-generated Application Number.
Step 2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step 3: Upload Visible scanned images of
- a recent photograph (jpg/jpeg file size 10kb-200 kb) either in colour43 or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background
- candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb-30kb)
Step 4: Pay the prescribed fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI and Wallet, keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
After submission of the Online Application Form (i.e. completion of Step-4, confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate.
In case the confirmation page is not generated after payment of the prescribed fee, the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator for ensuring successful payment.
To sum it up, the CUCET registration procedure requires a great deal of effort and devotion. Candidates can visit the official website https://cucet.nta.nic.in/ for further information. In case you need any more information, you can drop the query in the comment section and we will get back to you.