Are you all set for the upcoming Aakash Online Scholarship Test?
As you know, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic Outbreak, Aakash has opted to conduct upcoming NEST/SPARRK 2020 exam in online mode to make sure our students never grieve scholastically given any situation and considering the safety of our students and staff.
Students who have registered for NEST or SPARRK can now #Stayhome and be safe while still being in the running to avail up to 90% Scholarship for their desired Courses in the desired stream.
If you are also a NEST/SPARRK aspirant, all you need is a device and an Internet Connection to sit for the Aakash Online Scholarship Exam 2020. Furthermore, simply follow the steps provided below to eradicate any confusion regarding the process to appear for Aakash Online Exam.
How to Appear for Aakash Online Scholarship Exam? Step by Step Process
You can either:
- Visit (https://exam.aakash.ac.in/login) from your laptop/desktop or tablet/mobile device. or;
- Take the test on the Aakash CBT App from Google Play /Apple Store
*We strongly recommend option (2).
To take the test on the Aakash CBT App, Follow the steps below:
- To start with, you will have to download Aakash CBT App on your device. The app is available on Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- When you see the app, click on the ‘Install’ button. Download the application.
- Once the application is downloaded, it will reflect on your device.
- Open the application. On the Home Page the app will ask for your User ID and Password
- To appear in NEST/SPARRK examination, your ID will be your NEST/SPARRK Roll No. @aesl.in. Example email@example.com. The password will be your DOB IN DDMMYYYY Format. Example 20051991 (Student born on 20th May 1991).
- When entered all the details, Click on the LOGIN
- You will see Exam options appearing on the screen. Out of the options, select the appropriate Exam or Stream, i.e. JEE for Engineering & NEET for Medical.
- You will then see the option of Custom Test. It will appear under the ‘Unattempted Test’. Click on the same.
- To attempt the test, you will have to ‘Download’ the test.
- Once selected the ‘Download’ option, you will see a ‘Test Device Confirmation’ message on the screen.
- To continue, click on the given button, ‘Continue’.
- Once clicked, you will see the instructions. Go through them and click on the ‘I am ready to begin’ button.
- The system will then prompt to turn off your Wi-Fi and put the device in Airplane mode.
- Switch on the Airplane mode from the Settings.
- Once you put the device on Airplane mode, once again click on ‘I am ready to begin’ button.
- The test will then start. It will show you questions from the subjects applicable (will be shown on top of the screen).
- After answering each question, you will have three options in the Bottom
Save and Next
- Select whichever option you wish to select. Review Later selected answers will appear at the end for final review.
- To check the status of Answered and Unanswered questions, Click on the top left-hand side.
You will see 5 options;
Answered and Marked for Review
You will also see different color codes for all options (to help you distinguish).
- On the top Right-Hand side, you will be able to see the time remaining and the ‘SUBMIT’ button. Once you have answered all the questions from all the subjects, you can click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once clicked on the Submit Button, you will see the time remaining and complete analysis of the exam.
- If you are not satisfied with the analysis, you can click on the Resume button provided right there on the screen (only if the time is remaining). If you are OKAY with your exam, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Once clicked, System will prompt you to switch on the Wi-Fi and Switch off the Airplane mode. Once your device is connected with the Internet, your test data will be synced automatically.
- You will also receive a notification for the same on the Screen. Congratulations! You are now entitled for up to 90% Scholarship.
That’s all Folks. It’s done. It’s a simple process but the rewards are not that simple for sure!
Also, make sure to appear for the exam during the given slot only:
SPARRK- (23rd August) – 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
NEST- (23rd August) – 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
You can login at any time from the provided time slot and take the test.
SPARRK- 60 Minutes
NEST- 120 Minutes
If you are among those who are still contemplating to sit for the exam, time is really running out of your hands. Grab the opportunity and be in the running to grab up to 90% Scholarship for Medical, Engineering and Foundation Courses.
Well, if you are still not convinced, give this blog a 4-min read (This National Level Scholarship Exam offering upto 90% Scholarship for Students in VII, VIII & IX Grades) and know how Aakash Scholarship Exam 2020 is highly rewarding for you.
ALL THE BEST!
*The images used in the blog are for reference purposes only.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Author: Manjusha Rana
The author’s passion for writing can be traced back to her pre-professional days. Whether as a member of the college editorial team or an avid speaker in the debating society, Manjusha has always been keen in expressing her ideas through her write-ups or her unique way of story-telling. The reason? She has always been that influential types while believing that penning down your thoughts can make a big difference.
Since then there was no looking back. In her professional span of 5 years, Manjusha has been associated with fashion, lifestyle and educational genre. Her writing style is free and flowing with thoughts blurting out in their free will in a modest fashion.