The Haryana Board of School Education, HBSE has released the Haryana Open School, HOS Result 2022 for classes 10th & 12th. Students can check their results on the official website bseh.org.in. Students should keep their hall tickets handy as they would be required to fill in roll number, name, father’s name, etc to download their results.
Almost 20,174 students appeared for HOS Class 10 for the first time. Out of which, 5,029 students have passed and 15,145 students got re-appear. While 23,886 students appeared for HOS Class 12 exams. Out of them, 8,096 students have passed and 15,790 students got re-appear.
Haryana Open Board Result 2022: How to Check?
- Visit the official website bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Results’ tab
- Click on the link that reads ‘Secondary/Sr. Secondary (HOS) Examination Result March- 2022’
- Fill in the required details
- Click on Submit
- Haryana Open School result 2022 will appear on the screen
- Save and download
- Take a printout for future use
Haryana Open Board Result 2022: Details Mentioned on the Scorecard?
- Name of Examination Class (10th,12th)
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Parents’ name
- School Name
- Date of Birth
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
Haryana Open School Conducts Annual and Supplementary examinations at Secondary and Senior Secondary levels. All such candidates who are appearing for the exam first time will be the part of annual examination and those candidates who get a reappear will appear in the supplementary examination.
Stay tuned here for more exam updates. We wish you luck!
Leave a Reply