Haryana Board of School Education has declared the Haryana Board 10th & 12th Supplementary result 2022 on 15 November 2022. All those students who appeared for the HBSE Re-appear exams can now check their Haryana Board Result on the official website – bseh.org.in.
As per the updates, a total of 46.52 percent cleared the Class 10th Supplementary Exam and a total of 60.14 percent students cleared the Class 12th Supplementary Result.
Along with the Class 10 & 12 Supplementary Result, HBSE has also declared the result for the Haryana Open School 10 & 12 supplementary exams.
Haryana Board Result 2022: How to Check?
Given below is the step-by-step guide on how to check your Haryana Board Result:
- Visit the official website – bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, click on the link provided for “Results”
- A new page will open, click on the link provided for “Secondary/Sr. Secondary (Academic) Examination JULY-2022 One Day Exam Result” or “Secondary/Sr. Secondary (HOS) Examination JULY-2022 One Day Exam Result”
- Enter your roll number, date of birth, and other credentials asked for
- Your Haryana Board Supplementary Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future references
As per the latest updates, a total of 3,982 students cleared the Class 10th Exam out of 8,559 candidates. For the Class 12th Exam, a total of 3,375 students passed the exam out of 5,612 candidates.