Board of School Education Haryana has extended the last date to apply for Haryana Board Exams 2023 for Class 10th & 12th students. Students who wish to apply for the Haryana Board Exams 2023 can submit their applications by 28 November 2022 on the official website – bseh.org.in.
As per the official notice issued by BSEH, the last date for registration has been extended for private, government-affiliated schools and Gurukuls and Vidyapeeths for the Board Exams scheduled in March 2023.
Haryana Board Exams 2023: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website for BSEH at bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, click on the link provided for registration
- Enter your credentials such as school code, name, date of birth
- Fill in the application form and upload all documents required
- Pay the examination fees, if any, and submit the form
- Download and take a printout for future references
For Class 10th Students of the Haryana Board, the application fees are Rs. 850. Class 12th Students would be required to submit an exam fee of Rs 1,050. The last date to register without a late fee is 28 November 2022. With a late fee, the last date to apply is 5 and 12 December 2022.
Till 5 December 2022, the late fee for Haryana Board Exams 2023 for Class 10th students is Rs. 1,150 and for Class 12th students, the late fee is Rs. 1,350. For 12 December 2022, the late fee for Class 10th students is Rs 1,850. For class 12th students, the late fee is Rs 2,050.