The Graduate Aptitude Test Biotechnology (GAT B) and Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) Results 2022 have been announced on May 26, 2022, by the National Testing Agency. Candidates can now download the GAT B & BET results easily from the official website – dbt.nta.ac.in. The exams were held on April 23, 2022. The exams were held in 56 cities across the country and altogether nearly 20,000 candidates appeared in both exams.
Candidates would require their Application Number and Password in order to check their results.
The official notification that was released by NTA read “The eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents, etc. of the qualified candidates shall be verified as per norms specified by the Institutes. NTA does not have any responsibility towards correctness/genuineness of the uploaded information/documents during the application process.”
GAT B, BET Results 2022: How to check the scorecard?
- Visit the official website – dbt.nta.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘BET 2022 Score Card.’
- Enter your Application Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Your GAT B/BET Score Card 2022 will be displayed on your screen.
- Save and download.
- Take a printout for future references.
Stay tuned here for more exam updates.