The preparation time for entrance exams is limited. Students study day and night to finish the syllabi for the exams. There is a lot to accomplish in a short time. In such a situation, finding all the educational resources to boost entrance exam preparation in one place is a blessing for the students. This discussion highlights the free educational resources we provide for the students preparing for different entrance exams.
|Table of contents|
|Free educational resources for entrance exams preparation|
|Frequently asked questions|
Free educational resources for entrance exams preparation
- Mock tests: Attending mock tests is an important part of preparing for entrance exams. You get to have a feel of the main exam and learn time management skills. They not only train the candidates and prepare them for the main exam but also help them understand their weak points. This allows them to work on their weaknesses and convert those into their strengths. It is advisable to attend mock tests every day during the few months before the exam. You can find well-prepared, high-yield mock tests for different entrance exams on our website. Here are the links to NEET Mock Tests 2022 and JEE Main Mock Tests 2022– NEET Mock Tests and JEE Main Mock Tests. Want to know the importance of Mock Tests? Check out this blog’s 5 reasons to take JEE Main 2022 Mock Tests Seriously.
- Previous years’ question papers: Solving previous years’ question papers is a great resource to practice entrance exam-type questions. Practice is the only way to gain confidence to crack entrance exams. Solving previous years’ questions also helps to get acquainted with the important parts of the syllabus to revise those multiple times. This results in increasing the candidates’ overall score. Our website provides the exam questions of at least the previous ten years related to different entrance exams. Here is the link to the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers— JEE Previous Year Questions
- Important topics: Our website contains discussions on the important topics from the NCERT syllabus of various subjects— Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Maths. These subjects are compulsory for different entrance exams like NEET, JEE Mains, and JEE Advanced. You can use this link to learn Maths Concepts, Physics Concepts, Chemistry Concepts, and Biology Concepts. These articles contain high yield points related to different entrance exams. Sometimes if you do not have enough time to go through the whole topic, a glance at the important concepts of that topic proves a blessing.
- Informative blogs: Our website contains informative blogs for different entrance examinations. Even if you are starting with your preparation and have no clue about the syllabus, reading a few such blogs will brief you, and in a few days, you will have figured out how you need to go about the preparation. We have many articles suggesting tips and tricks to crack the different competitive entrance exams. For example, You can read this article NEET Preparation tips for Class 11 students to direct your preparation in the right direction and score high grades in competitive entrance exams. This NEET Chemistry Preparation article will guide you in choosing the right books for studying Chemistry for NEET and provide preparation tips for the same. Another one mentions the most important concept from NCERT Maths for NEET exam NCERT Maths Important Concepts For NEET 2022 Exam Preparations.
- Textbooks: Time and again, we emphasise on the importance of studying textbooks for entrance exams. This is because most of the entrance exam questions are directly from the textbooks or based on the concepts discussed therein. You are not doing it right if you plan to skip the textbooks while preparing for competitive entrance exams. We provide access to the textbooks of all the subjects for all classes on our website. Studying Class 11and Class 12 NCERT textbooks is very important for cracking entrance exams. Here are the links to the Solutions to the NCERT textbooks for various subjects of Class 11 and Class 12— NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths, NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics, NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry, NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology, NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths, NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics, NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry, and NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology. Isn’t it helpful to have all the textbooks needed for entrance exam preparation in one place?
- Reference books: We have access to the most comprehensive reference books for entrance exams. For competitive exams, reading reference books is as important as reading textbooks. This is because every student reads the basic parts of the syllabus. To stand out and compete, more books need to be read. Also, subjects like Maths and Physics have complex concepts that can not be understood by reading from textbooks only. Reference books contain more detailed information on the topic, which creates a better understanding. RD Sharma Solutions and RK Aggarwal Solutions are good textbooks for clearing Maths concepts. HC Verma Solutions and Lakhmir Singh Solutions are helpful for Physics.
- Crash courses: We provide free NEET and JEE Mains crash courses on our website that give you maximum information in a minimum time. These crash courses have been prepared by experts who have compiled only the most important information for you to score high in the entrance exams. Whether you are short of time to complete the syllabus or want to revise the syllabus quickly, crash courses help you more than you realise. Here is a link to the NEET 2022 Crash Course. You can attend it to learn the most important NEET topics within minimum time.
- Exam-related information: We have uploaded the important details about all the major entrance exams. Whether you want to know the exam pattern, eligibility criteria or exam dates of different entrance exams, we got it all covered. If you want to know NEET exam related information, please check NEET 2022 Exam Pattern, NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria and NEET 2022 Exam Dates here NEET Exam Pattern, NEET Eligibility Criteria, and NEET Exam Dates. If you plan to sit in JEE Mains exams and want to know about the JEE Main 2022 Exam Pattern, JEE Main 2022 Eligibility Criteria and JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates, please check the information here JEE Main Exam Pattern, JEE Main Eligibility Criteria, and JEE Main Important Dates. If you are a candidate for CUCET, here are the important details related to the same CUCET Eligibility Criteria, CUCET Application Form, and CUCET Exam Pattern. Getting all the relevant information in a single place at the click of your finger is very helpful during preparing for a competitive exam when time is a valuable resource.
- Academic articles: Studying for entrance exams can be boring. It is sometimes refreshing to study through blogs rather than from big old books. Our free blogs available on our website have covered most of the important topics for different competitive exams in the best way possible. Our expert writers have provided to the point information comprehensively to help you review the most important topics in minimum time. Here are a few examples of such blogs – Important Notes On Animal Cell For NEET, Spirometry for NEET, and Understanding The Structure And Function Of Nucleus: NEET Biology. Apart from academic articles, we have other free blogs that help increase your motivation and boost your confidence. It prepares you mentally for the entrance exams.
If you have gone through the whole discussion, you know where to find the most comprehensive free educational resources that will help you crack any entrance exam. The resources are available in different forms and formats to make learning interesting and fun for the students. Which one of these educational resources to find most helpful? There won’t be one!
Question: What are the benefits of crash courses?
Answer: Crash courses are intended to teach a lot of important information in less time. They are a summary of the highlights of the syllabus. Following are some of the benefits of attending crash courses:
- They help you make up for wasted time: If you fail at covering the syllabus due to poor time management, crash courses provide precise high yield information that is a blessing at the last moment.
- They hasten revisions: Even if you studied the whole syllabus and completed it within time, crash courses still help you perform efficient and time-saving revisions. Revising through crash courses is less boring than going through the whole syllabus once again.
- They help you retain the information more efficiently: Retaining information for days is easier for the students than doing it for weeks. Crash courses provide the scope to retain more information as they allow the students to practice every day.
- They help clarify important concepts: Crash courses help students clear doubts about the most important concepts needed for entrance exams.
Question: Where can I find free educational resources for the NEET exam?
Answer: All the educational resources have been provided for free on our official website. Whether it is the textbook Solutions you need access to or the important topics you need to review, we got it all covered. Apart from the textbooks, we have listed all the important books to study for the NEET exam. We make sure to upload every detail and information regarding competitive entrance exams so that our students don’t miss anything. Looking for new updates or news regarding the exam? We got it covered. We also upload informative blogs that suggest tips and tricks to tackle the NEET exam, guide you with starting your preparation and pull you up whenever you feel depressed. We have provided NEET Previous Years’ Question Papers and mock tests, all for free. These are great resources that encourage you to practise more and more high yield questions to increase your NEET score.
Question: What are the different entrance exams available in India?
Answer: Many entrance exams are held all over India every year that grant applicants admission to different professional courses. Every student dreams of having a secure career, so they work hard day and night to crack these exams. They try to cover the syllabus within a limited time, and refer to many books and coaching centres. Lakhs of students sit in these exams, but only a few thousand lucky ones are successful due to their competitive nature. Successful students get an opportunity to pursue their careers in different courses after cracking these exams. Here are a few of them:
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
- JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination) Mains and Advanced
- CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test)
- All India Exam For Agriculture
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
- Common-Law Admission Test
- State Engineering Entrance Exam
- National School of Drama Screening Test
Question: What is CUCET?
Answer: CUCET stands for Central Universities Common Entrance Test). It is a national-level examination conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) that grants successful applicants admission across different central universities in India. It is a mandatory test for all those students who want to study under different courses in these prestigious central universities of India. The exam is conducted online through computers that are installed in the exam centres. The question paper is available in thirteen languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Punjabi, Assamese, and English. Availability of the exam paper in different languages ensures fair competition among students from different regions across the country. The questions in the exams are multiple-choice based. The rule of negative marking is implied while checking the papers, as is the case with maximum competitive exams in India. The eligibility criteria for the candidates vary from one university to the other, so the candidates are required to specify the university they want to apply to in terms of certain codes to know if they are eligible.
Leave a Reply