The University of Delhi has launched the portal for admission through the CUET exam in its undergraduate programs for the academic year 2022-23. Students can apply to seek admission at DU and its affiliated colleges by filling out the application form. Students need to pay Rs 250 for the form. The application fee for the same is Rs 100 for reserved category students. DU has also reserved 30 percent additional seats for students belonging to reserved categories.
More than 6 lakh students from all across the country have included DU in their preferred University. The common allocation cum admission portal (CSAS) 2022 will be conducted in three phases. Under the first phase, students will have to apply to the University of Delhi, the second phase will be preference filling and the third phase will be seat allotment-cum-admission.
Students interested to take admission to Delhi University will have to apply through the CSAS-2022 application form only. Students need to enter their CUET application number to apply for CSAS 2022. The details such as name, photograph, and signature, etc. entered by the applicant during CUET (UG)-2022 will be automatically integrated into CSAS-2022.
DU Admission 2023: How to Apply
- Visit the DU official website – https://admission.uod.ac.in
- Click on the link that reads admission for undergraduate programs
- Fill in all basic details, upload mark sheets, photographs, and signatures
- Pay the registration fee
- The CUET scores will be required in the second phase of the process
- Students need to select the programs in which they want to take admission
- In the third phase, a merit list will be issued by Delhi University, based on which the seats will be allotted
- Once a seat is allotted in a particular round, the student is required to accept it
Once a seat is allotted, the candidate has to accept the seat allotted to him/her before the specified last date/time for the given allotment round. The provision for acceptance of a particular allotted seat will be valid only for the round in which the seat was allotted to the candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will CUET be held in 2023 for DU?
The National Testing Agency will conduct CUET 2023 most probably in May 2023.
2. Can I get into DU with CUET?
The application process for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET 2022) is mandatory for admission to Delhi University UG admission 2022-23. The admission process to every UG program is solely based on CUET scores
3. Will 12 marks matter in the CUET exam?
The Class 12th marks of students will be considered for seat allotment in case CUET scores are the same. In case of a tie between two students, the scores of the best of three subjects will be compared.
4. How colleges will be allotted based on CUET scores?
Candidates are allotted seats in their respective courses and universities through a counselling session. Every institute conducts a separate CUET counselling.
CUET counselling is conducted at each university/ institute separately.
5. Is there a negative marking in CUET 2022?
Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.