The University of Delhi released round 3 of the CSAS seat allocation 3rd merit list on 13 November. All the registered candidates can check the merit list now. If they are eligible then they will have to accept the seat. The seat acceptance process will take place between 14 November (10 am) to 15 November (4.59 pm). The merit list can be checked on the official website du.ac.in or from the CSAS portal on admission.uod.ac.in.
DU 3rd Merit List 2022: Check Important Dates
|DU 3rd Merit List 2022||Dates|
|DU CSAS 3rd Merit List Date||13 November (5 pm)|
|Candidates to accept allocated seats||14 to 15 November 4.59 pm|
|Verification and approval of online application by colleges||14 to 16 November (4:59 pm)|
|Last day to pay the fee||17 November (4.59 pm)|
|Upgrade window for categories||18 to 19 November (4.59pm)|
DU 3rd Merit List 2022: Steps to Check
- Visit the DU official website – admission.uod.ac.in
- On the homepage click on the CSAS portal
- Enter your CUET UG application number, date of birth, and other details
- Candidates should click on the Third Round Merit List and it will be displayed on your screen
How to Accept Seats?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of DU CSAS
- Now, log in using the application number and password
- After that, accept the allotted seat by following the required details
- Take a screenshot of the confirmation page
Candidates should know that in the third round of allocation over 10,000 students have been allotted seats. Most of the students who failed to apply earlier have been allotted seats this time. Once candidates accept the seats, the college must finish the verification process by 16 November.
Keep checking the official website for regular updates.