Delhi University has released the DU 2nd Merit List for Round 2 of CSAS Seat Allocation. All those students who applied for Round 2 or for an upgrade in Round 1 can now check their allotted seats on the official website – du.ac.in and admission.uod.ac.in.
The DU Second Merit List was released on 30 October 2022 on the official CSAS Portal. As per the schedule, the merit list was scheduled to be released at 5 PM. However, DU later revised the timings and stated that the 2nd merit list for DU admissions would be released after 10 PM.
Delhi University 2nd Merit List 2022 – How to Check?
- Visit the official website for DU Admissions at – du.ac.in,admission.uod.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link provided for the CSAS portal
- Enter your CUETUG application number, date of birth, and other credentials to log in
- Click on the Round 2 Merit List link on the dashboard
- The merit list will appear on the screen
- Download it and keep a copy for future reference
As per the schedule, candidates will begin the seat acceptance process on 31 October 2022 from 10 AM onwards. Candidates can accept their seats until 1 November 2022 at 5 PM. Once the admission process for Round 2 is over, Delhi University will release the list of vacant seats on 4 November 2022 at 5 PM.
As per the data released by the varsity, over 36 percent of students had applied for an upgrade after the first merit list. However, many students shared that they have not been offered an upgrade and would now have to go ahead with the seat allotted to them in Round 1. There are many students who have also alleged that some of them have not been allotted seats at all.
Delhi University has a total of 70,000 seats available for students for UG Admissions. Out of these, 59,100 had already been allotted a seat in the DU 1st Merit list, hence the number of seats left in DU colleges has also decreased.