“Should I pursue engineering or medicine?”, “Which is better: JEE Main 2022 or NEET 2022?”, “Is the syllabus for JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 the same? And so on. These are the typical questions asked by students graduating from class 12. Both JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 are national-level common entrance examinations that students attempt after their class 12 to enter the science stream.
The difference between both entrance exams is tremendous in terms of difficulty shaping one’s career and establishing its groundwork. But one thing is shared by both admission exams: “Chemistry.” The Chemistry course is nearly identical for both exams, decreasing the students’ workload. Students can Learn Chemistry Concepts – Organic, Inorganic & Physical Chemistry for their preparations. The following is a list of common Chemistry topics that can be seen in both IIT JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 examinations.
|Table of Contents|
|Chemistry Syllabus: JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022|
|Chemistry Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022|
|Frequently Asked Questions on NEET and JEE Chemistry Topics|
Chemistry Syllabus: JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022
Chemistry is a high-scoring and easy subject in both JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 entrance examinations. Effective planning of the NEET Chemistry Syllabus – Everything you Need to Know and Get a Syllabus of Chemistry for JEE Main 2022 can ease the preparation load of the entrance exams.
Chemistry Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022
Students may prepare for both exams simultaneously. The true reality here is time management and dedication which students imply.
Chemistry is a subject covered in both admission exams. It provides students with an advantage when preparing for the JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 exams. Students can refer to Learn Chemistry Concepts – Organic, Inorganic & Physical Chemistry for further assistance. In addition, students must be completely focused and hardworking to pass both tests in one sitting. Here are some important exam preparation strategies for students to employ when studying.
Chemistry is included in both of the exams. Although the level of chemistry in IIT JEE test questions is higher than in NEET exam questions, one should focus on studying the topic thoroughly. Students can study Chemistry at the same time. Before starting with anything, students should visit the JEE Main 2022 Get Syllabus of Chemistry for JEE Main 2022 and NEET Chemistry Syllabus – Everything you Need to Know from their official websites to check the Chemistry syllabus and exam pattern.
NCERT textbooks: The Fundamental book
Chemistry for JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 is based on NCERT textbooks for grades 11 and 12. As a result, students must use NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry. The NCERT textbooks are essential materials for preparing for these exams. Students can refer to more reference books after gaining in-depth information and expertise from NCERT.
To understand the chemistry question pattern of IIT JEE Main 2022 students must practice JEE Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Keys Past 12 Years and NEET 2022 question papers on a regular basis. Students should start solving previous year’s questions along with their studies. They can obtain NEET and JEE test questions from various sources, including the internet and question books. NEET Chemistry questions are more subjective, whereas JEE poses complex questions that are more computation-oriented. These tests have a distinct question structure that must be effectively studied and mastered.
Mock examinations are an excellent approach for improving the Chemistry exam speed and accuracy. Students must practise on mock tests regularly. The mock tests are entirely based on the examination pattern, thereby assisting students in acquiring knowledge of questions asked in JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 examinations.
Chemistry is a common discipline shared by both JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022. The preparation for Chemistry in both JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 is pretty different. But the syllabus for Chemistry in both the entrance examinations is almost identical. Thus, students planning to attempt both entrance exams can benefit. They do not need to prepare for the subject individually for both entrance examinations.
Before preparing for the examinations, students should understand the NEET Exam Pattern 2022: Marking Scheme, Types of Questions, Total Questions and JEE exam pattern. Compared to JEE, the number of subjective questions in NEET is substantially higher.
Aside from that, students must keep in mind that the NCERT is the foundational textbook for their preparation. It is not possible to create a base without extensively studying NCERT. It will assist students in tackling problems from other reference books. Also, try to comprehend the concepts explained by the professors.
1. How can I prepare for the IIT JEE 2022 and the NEET 2022 Chemistry exams?
The Chemistry syllabus for IIT JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 is nearly similar. However, the level of difficulty in the questions asked may vary. Here are some helpful hints for students to simultaneously prepare for both the IIT JEE and the NEET.
- Make a study schedule that allows ample time for each subject.
- Try to combine the same Chemistry topics from the JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 syllabuses.
- Rather than using any reference book for studying Chemistry, students should first prepare the NCERT textbook. Students must follow NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry for further references.
- Both IIT JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 are challenging exams students should work hard to pass both exams with high grades.
- Learn about the JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 exam patterns.
- Practising mock tests for Chemistry topics from the JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 is a good way for students to see how much they’ve understood the concept.
- Please make a list of things to remember and review them later.
- Concentrating on strong points and working harder on the weaknesses can be a good strategy for students preparing for both exams.
2. Can I simultaneously study for both IIT JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 chemistry?
Yes, students can study for both JEE Main 2022 and NEET 2022 exams at the same time. If a student has a good performance in both Maths and Biology and cannot decide whether to pursue JEE 2022 or NEET 2022, they can study in PCMB and prepare for both tests concurrently. There had been students who had passed both the JEE and the NEET in the same year.
A few students aced both the JEE and the NEET simultaneously.
- Bhavik Bansal was an AIIMS topper who received an AIR 2 in NEET and an AIR 470 in JEE Advanced.
- Stuti Khandwala from Surat aced NEET with an AIR of 7, AIIMS with an AIR of 10, and IIT-JEE Main with a score of 99.91 percentile.
- Akshat Kaushik received a rank of 3 in both the NEET and the AIIMS-UG and 433 in the JEE Advanced.
3. Which reference book should I use while preparing for the JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 Chemistry entrance exam?
The preparation for the Chemistry exam in both the JEE 2022 and the NEET 2022 entrance exams is different. However, the Chemistry subject is covered by the same syllabus in both entrance exams. Before preparing for the exam students must comprehend the NEET Chemistry Syllabus – Everything you Need to Know. The complexity of questions in both exams varies for JEE and NEET. Compared to JEE, the number of subjective questions in NEET is significantly higher. In NEET, the questions are more calculative, but in JEE Mains, the questions are more theoretical.
Students can use the following books in addition to NCERT and NCERT Exemplar to prepare for chemistry.
|Top Reference Books for JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 Chemistry
4. What type of Chemistry questions are asked in the JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 entrance exam?The Chemistry questions in NEET Exam Pattern 2022: Marking Scheme, Types of Questions, Total Questions examinations are more straightforward and formula-based, with only one topic or principle being examined. On the other hand, the JEE entrance exam is more complex and covers a wide range of topics or concepts in one question. In JEE Main 2022 Exam Pattern- Check Paper Pattern, questions are primarily calculation-based on concepts. However, in NEET, questions are mostly checking the concepts and knowledge.
Chemistry questions asked in the JEE 2022, and NEET 2022 entrance exams are almost similar. Physical Chemistry is essential in IIT JEE 2022 because it focuses on the engineering aspect of things. Students must be well-versed in Organic Chemistry, especially in nomenclature chapters. The topic from chapters on hydrocarbons and carbonyl compounds, reaction mechanism, plays a significant role in both exams in NEET; it is combined with some fundamental understanding of the Inorganic chapters of s, p, d, and f block elements. Topics from Physical Chemistry such as chemical kinetics and energetics, atomic structure, and molarity concepts are essential for NEET but have less weightage in JEE.
5. Are Chemistry NCERT textbooks sufficient for preparation for IIT JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 entrance exams?
Chemistry is among the most scoring and important subjects from JEE Mains 2022 and NEET 2022 exam point of view. Therefore students must put in as much effort and time that they can. The subject professionals and toppers have unanimously recommended NCERT textbooks for classes 11 and 12 as an essential supplement for IIT JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 preparation.
Yes, there is no doubt that the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry is sufficient for JEE Mains 2022 Chemistry. NCERT would directly or indirectly ask around 80% of Chemistry questions in the JEE Mains 2022 exam. Students who have read NCERT thoroughly can easily answer 65% of the questions.
Similarly, the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry is an important tool for NEET 2022 entrance preparation. 80-85% of exam questions are directly sourced from NCERT textbooks.
However, if one wants to get high results in NEET 2022 and JEE 2022, studying outside NCERT is essential. Students must use other reference books after the completion of NCERT textbooks.