The AP ICET 2023 Registration has begun. All interested & eligible candidates can register for the AP ICET 2023 from APSCHE’s official website.
AP ICET 2023 Exam is conducted to offer admissions to candidates into several MBA & MCA courses at various colleges/universities located in the AP state. It will be regulated by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam under the APSCHE, Hyderabad. As per the official notification, the AP ICET 2023 Exam will be held on 24th & 25th May 2023 in two shift timings – from 9 am to 11:30 am & from 3 pm to 5:30 pm.
APICET 2023: Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||APICET|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||Rs. 650 [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
AP ICET 2023: How to Apply?
Follow the steps to register for the AP ICET 2023 given under –
- Visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Firstly, complete the “Step 1” by filling your basic details in the given blanks.
- Then, pay the registration fee to proceed further.
- Keep a copy of the fee receipt page.
- Now, fill up the “AP ICET 2023 Registration Form” by entering the required details & submit them.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Once done, click the “Submit” button.
- Download the confirmation page & keep a copy of the same page for further needs.
AP ICET Application Form 2023: Scanned Documents Required
- Candidate Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Choice of Regional Center for Entrance Test
- Local Area Status
- SSC or equivalent Marks
- Minority community Status
- Special Category
- Annual Parental Income
- Correspondence Address
- Intermediate degree
- A recent photograph of the candidate (in jpg file format and the size of the file should be less than 30 KB)
- Signature of the candidate (in jpg format and the size of this file should be less than 15 KB)
AP ICET 2023 Registration Fee
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 650/-|
|Backward Categories||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 550/-|
It can be paid through online mode using a Debit/Credit card, Net banking, etc.
However, candidates are able to register for the AP ICET 2023 without a late fee till 19th April 2023.
AP ICET 2023 Exam Date
The official exam date for the AP ICET 2023 Exam is as follows:
|Release Date of Notification||March 17, 2023|
|Start Date for online application form||March 20, 2023|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||April 19, 2023|
|Last Date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 1000/-
1. Late fee of Rs. 2000/-
|April 26, 2023
May 3, 2023
May 10, 2023
May 15, 2023
|Correction/editing of online application||May 16 – May 17, 2023|
|Release Date for AP ICET Admit Card||20th May 2023|
|AP ICET Exam date||May 24 – May 25, 2023|
|Release Date of the Answer key||May 26, 2023|
|Last date to accept objection on the answer key||May 28, 2023|
AP ICET 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The exam’s conducting body has authorized the eligibility criteria for AP ICET 2023. The AP ICET will be held for admission to MBA and MCA programs in Andhra Pradesh institutions and universities.
The APICET 2023 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Aspirants must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or field.
- The degree must be at least three years long or its equivalent, with mathematics as one of the subjects in Class 12.
- Aspirants must have a graduation grade point average of at least 50%.
- If the aspirant is from the SC/ST/reserved category, they must have a minimum of 45% in their graduation level.
- If a graduation or qualifying degree is obtained through distance learning, the UGC, AICTE, and DEC joint committees should recognize it.
- Aspirants in their final year of graduation or taking their final exams are also eligible for APICET 2023.
- APICET 2023 has no age limit.
Once the application process ends, the AP ICET 2023 Correction window will be opened from 16th to 17th May 2023 so that the candidates can make the required changes in the application form.