The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test, AP ECET Answer Key 2022 has been released online by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).Students can now download the AP ECET provisional key from the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Along with the answer key, student’s response sheets and question papers have also been released for the convenience of students. The exam was held on 22 July 2022.
In case students find any issues in their answer keys, they can also raise objections on the AP ECET 2022 Answer key till 26 July.
AP ECET 2022: How to Download Answer Key?
Given below is the step-by-step guide on how to download AP ECET Answer Key:
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Answer Key’, ‘Response sheets’ etc.
- Now enter your AP ECET Hall Ticket 2022 number or any other login details as asked
- Your AP ECET answer key and response sheets will be displayed on your screen
- Save and download
- Take a printout for future references
Students should keep in mind that no objections will be accepted on AP ECET Answer Key 2022 after 10 am on 26 July. However, a final AP ECET Answer Key will be released later on the official website.
Keep checking this blog or the official website for more updates.
Leave a Reply