AP EAMCET Result 2022: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2022 Results have been released on 26 July 2022. The candidates who have appeared for the AP EAMCET 2022 examination can now visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in – to check and download their result and mark sheet.
Candidates would require their AP EAMCET hall tickets to download their results.
AP EAMCET 2022 Results: Date & Time
|AP EAMCET Results 2022 Date||26 July 2022|
|AP EAPCET Results 2022 Time||Likely at 11 am|
AP EAMCET Result 2022: Steps to Download AP EAPCET Rank Card
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download your AP EAMCET Rank Card:
- Visit the official website to check your AP EAMCET Result – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the EAMCET Results 2022 link
- Fill in the required Details
- Save and download the AP EAMCET 2022 Result
- Take a printout for future references
AP EAMCET Result: Details Mentioned on AP EAPCET Rank Card 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Hall ticket number
- Registration number
- Overall percentile
- AP EAMCET weightage
- Qualifying status
- Marks scored
- Group total & maximum scores
AP EAMCET Result 2022 Weightage
As per the latest notification released, it is stated that 100% weightage for this year’s merit list will be given to the entrance test. Earlier, to prepare for AP EAMCET results, 25% weightage was given to the Intermediate Public Examination and the remaining 75% to the entrance test.
But this year the official notice states that – “100% weightage would be given to the marks secured in EAPCET-2022 (Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy Common Entrance Test) for determining the overall ranking for the purpose of admissions into professional courses for the Academic Year 2022-23.”
AP EAMCET 2022 Rank Card
Candidates will get their rank on the basis of normalized marks (75 percent weightage) and 10+2 (25 percent weightage) in the order of merit.
Candidates may also note that along with AP EAMCET Results, the final answer key is also expected to be released soon. This answer key would be prepared based on the objections raised by students on the provisional answer key and is important as the EAPCET results would be prepared based on that. AP EAMCET 2022 Results will be followed by the EAPCET counselling round for admissions to various colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Keep a check here and on the official website for more AP EAMCET Results 2022 updates.
Leave a Reply