Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2022 counseling self-joining and reporting is scheduled to begin from today as per the seat allotment list released. As per the counselling schedule, students will be able to report to their allotted college from 23 to 27 September 2022.
AP EAMCET 2022 seat allotment result has been released and students can check and download the same from the official website – eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
AP EAMCET 2022: Details Required to Download Allotment Letter
- Hall Ticket
- Date of Birth
Once students have downloaded the provisional allotment letter, candidates will be provided with a separate option ‘Self Reporting to the college online’ to report to the allotted college. The self-reported candidates will be shown in the college login and can get admitted to the colleges on the published dates.
AP EAMCET 2022: How to Download Allotment Letter?
Here are the complete steps on how to download the allotment letter:
- Visit the official website – apsche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Download Allotment Letter and Self-reporting link on the homepage
- Click on the AP EAPCET 2022 seat allotment result link
- Enter the login details
- Click on submit
- Save and download for future use
AP EAMCET 2022: Document Required at the College
Students while joining and reporting to the colleges would be required to produce a few documents including:
- AP EAMCET 2022 Allotment order
- Rank Card of AP EAMCET 2022
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022
- Payment Receipt of Counselling Fees
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate
- ID proof
- Domicile proof
- Caste certificate, if applicable