NTA has released the JEE Main 2023 January session result. The result download link for JEE Main 2023 January Session is now available on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) – jeemain.nta.nic.in. All those candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main 2023 January Session can check their JEE Main 2023 results by using their application number and password.
The JEE Main 2023 Session 1 for Paper 1 was conducted by the National Testing Agency from 23 January to 1 February 2023. More than 8.22 lakh candidates appeared for the session 1 examination. The top 2,50,000 students who qualify for the JEE Main 2023 exam will be eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced 2023. NTA conducted the JEE Main 2023 in 399 cities in India and 25 cities abroad. The JEE Main 2023 January Session Exam was conducted in 13 languages (English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu).
Keep reading this blog for more updates on JEE Main toppers list, JEE Main Ranking, JEE Main cut-off scores, and a lot more.
About Aakash Distance Learning Program
Distance Learning Program (DLP) offered by Aakash is for those students who cannot attend classes due to remote locations or other reasons. The course comprises comprehensively designed study material that has been prepared after extensive and exhaustive research carried out by the expert faculty at Aakash.
Enrolling in the DLP course is a sure-shot way to success as it builds your aptitude for the exam. Innumerable students have cracked the tough nuts like NEET, JEE (Main & Advanced), and Other State Engineering Entrance Exams, NTSE, Olympiads & KVPY, etc. with the help of our study material.
Distance Learning Program is designed for those students:
- Who wants to study at home using DLP study material
- Stays very far from the centre and cannot take admitted to the regular course
- Stays in an area where we do not have a centre
- Who wants to continue with his schooling and require Aakash to study material
Aakash BYJU’S DLP for JEE Main
Features of Aakash BYJU’S DLP:
- Tests contain MCQs with Single Option Correct & Numerical Value Based Type Questions
- FTS (Main) tests are conducted on regular basic post-completion of the syllabus in order to consolidate the syllabus of JEE (Main)
- Test papers are designed by the experienced faculty team at Research & Development Department.
- Error-free papers are an integral feature of FTS since test papers undergo multiple rounds of verification and review processes to make them error-free.
- 10 Tests (Includes: Part 6 & 4 Mock Tests)
Benefits of the DLP Program:
- Students shall be able to analyse their time management skills, speed & accuracy in the final round of preparation.
- A detailed analysis (Both behavioral and technical approaches) of students is provided online with suggestions to improvise the approach wherever it falls short.
- Error analysis post every test helps students to understand their weaknesses and improve upon them.
AIATS for JEE
AIATS or Aakash All India Test Series is a test series offered by Aakash Byju’s to help students prepare for different competitive exams like JEE and NEET, among others. It is one of the most reputed test series in India with thousands of students from all across the country.
The benefits of participating in these online test series are multifold. However, AIATS stands out in a crowd of online test series. There are various reasons why it is an uncrowned king of test series in India. But before we get into the benefits that AIATS offers you, let’s begin by understanding – “What is AIATS?”
All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) is an India test series conducted across 250+ centers distributed throughout the nation. Anyone, even students who haven’t joined Aakash, can give this exam to test their preparation level. AIATS aims to help you to start your preparation in time, thereby helping you to strengthen yourself with enough time for revision.
JEE Main 2023 Toppers List with Marks
The list of JEE Main toppers will include the list of students who have secured the 100 percentile in the Joint Entrance Examination Main 2023 Exam.
The JEE Main 2023 toppers’ details have been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on their official website. The JEE Main merit list 2023 contains the names of the students according to the marks obtained in the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is provided in Aakash DLP?
Aakash DLP offers the following advantages:
- Comprehensive Study Material
Instills an in-depth theoretical and application-based understanding
- Convenience of Learning
Learn as per your own convenience of location and time
- Doubt Clearance
Get your doubts resolved by experts personally through the student portal
- Interactive Student Dashboard
Keep track of your performance, course, doubts submission, and important notifications with extensive program support
2. What is Aakash BYJU’S distance program?
Distance Learning Program (DLP) offered by Aakash is for those students who cannot attend classes due to remote locations or other reasons whatsoever. The course comprises of comprehensively designed study material that has been prepared after extensive and exhaustive research carried out by the expert faculty at Aakash.
3. What does Aakash DLP include?
Aakash Distance Learning Program (DLP) Division offers courses from Class 8th to 12th Passed which simultaneously prepare students for School/Board Exams and other Competitive and Entrance Exams such as NEET, IIT-JEE, NTSE, KVPY, Olympiads, etc.
4. What are the benefits of distance learning?
Virtual courses can provide higher-quality education at a lower cost. Without the enormous overheads of campus, classrooms, equipment, offices, and administration, distance educators can pass these savings on to students.
5. Is distance learning for JEE good?
The best part of distance learning courses for exams like JEE is their high efficiency at low cost. These courses come at a reasonable price, making them accessible to most students. With this, more and more students can use this platform and excel in their JEE exams.
Leave a Reply