The Joint Entrance Examination is a competitive exam for admission into some of the top engineering colleges all across the country. It is one of the most challenging entrance exams in the country and is your gateway to the prestigious IITs, NITs, and Central Funded Technical Institutes.
JEE Main 2023 is a computer-based online test conducted by the NTA to pursue undergraduate courses in top engineering institutes in India. JEE Main is the first phase of the IIT Joint Entrance Exam. This year, JEE Main session 2 will be conducted in April.
Here is a complete 15-day study plan that students should follow to achieve excellent scores:
- Revise the basic concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Go through the notes and summary of each topic thoroughly.
- Solve some previous year practice questions to test your understanding.
- Start revising each subject in detail.
- Solve previous years’ question papers to get a sense of the exam pattern.
- Focus on the topics that you find difficult and practice them more.
- Revise each subject again and practice more questions.
- Take mock tests and analyze your performance.
- Work on improving your speed and accuracy.
- Focus on solving problems related to application-based topics.
- Practice numerical problems.
- Try to solve problems using different methods.
- Revise the formulas and theorems.
- Create a cheat sheet with all the important formulas.
- Solve some tricky and challenging problems.
- Take a full-length mock test to get a real exam-like scenario
- Analyze your performance and identify areas where you need to improve.
- Go through your cheat sheet and formulas to ensure you remember everything.
Make sure you take regular breaks and stay focused during your revision. Try to simulate the exam environment during your mock tests and use your time wisely. Finally, stay confident and believe in yourself. Good luck!