NEET- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020 for admission to MBBS/BDS courses and other undergraduate medical courses. Earlier CBSE-AIPMT was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
Considering the current Covid-19 pandemic situation, HRD Minister’s latest tweet talks about NEET coming session to be further postponed. As per the minister’s tweet, the exam will now be held on September 03rd. HRD Ministry took this important step keeping in mind the safety of students amid the global pandemic.
The registrations for NEET 2020 have been closed, however the NEET application form correction facility was again available to candidates until July 15, 2020. The new exam date for NEET 2020 reportedly is September 13, 2020. NEET admit card release date will be announced 15 days before the exam. Registered candidates will be able to download their admit card online via ntaneet.nic.in. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the only medical entrance exam in India conducted for admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH courses (BUMS, BHMS, BAMS, etc), Nursing, etc. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET 2020 in pen-paper mode.
For NEET 2020 September exam, 180 MCQs will be asked on biology, physics, and chemistry. Each question will comprise of of 4 marks and every wrong answer will get 1 mark deducted.
Check NEET 2020 exam date, syllabus, mock test, previous year question papers, and more details here.
Also, to know about NEET 2020 Crash Courses, Click Here!
To prepare with an edge, install and prepare with our NEET Challenger App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aakash.neet.past_year_papers
NEET 2020 Admit Card
Only the candidates who have successfully filled in all the correct details in the NEET 2020 Exam Form and generated the payment receipt will be able to download NEET 2020 Admit Card from the official exam website – www.ntaneet.nic.in. National Testing Agency is supposed to conduct NEET 2020 exam across 155 cities in India (depending on latest updates on Covid-19) NEET Exam is conducted each year for the medical aspirants to offer students admission into MBBS and BDS courses in hundreds of institutions across the country.
Let’s Answer your queries!
- Is the NEET 2020 Registration process going on or it is closed?
The Registration process has now been closed.
- When will the exam for NEET 2020 finally be conducted?
As per the HRD Ministry, NEET 2020 exam is scheduled on 13th September.
- When can one see the Answer solutions for NEET 2020 exam?
The NEET Answer solutions are expected to be released within 2-3 of the exam.
- What is the NEET 2020 Result Date?
The Result Date for NEET 2020 is …..
- When will the NEET counselling schedule be released?
The NEET counselling schedule has been released. Click here to know.
- When will NTA release the NEET 2020 admit card?
The NEET admit cards are expected to be released by the last week of August or the first week of September.
- Are there any changes in the NEET 2020 Syllabus?
The NEET 2020 syllabus will be the same as the last year.
NEET 2020 IMPORTANT DETAILS
|Release of NEET Admit Card 2020||4th Week of August 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||September 13,2020 (Postpond)|
|Availability of NEET Answer Key and OMR sheet||September 2020|
NEET 2020 EXAM DAY SCHEDULE
|Last Entry to the exam hall||1:30 PM|
|Sitting on the seat||1:15 PM onwards|
|Announcement of the instruction and checking of NEET Admit Card||1:30 to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the test booklet by the candidate||1:50 PM|
|Test Concludes||5:00 PM|
NEET 2020 DATES RESCHEDULED OFFICIAL NOTICE
NEET 2020- AFTER EXAM SCHEDULE
After the successful completion of NEET 2020 exam, students will be able to check the NEET 2020 answer key within a week. The provisional answer key will be released in the month of September 2020. After release of provisional answer key, students will be able to challenge it and submit their responses.
Final Answer Key will be released in 2nd or 3rd week of September 2020. NEET 2020 Results dates have reportedly been announced but can also be delayed considering the Covid-19 situation. The NEET 2020 Cut Off will also be released along with the declaration of result. Candidates will be invited to the counselling process. NEET counselling will be started from October 2020. Candidates participating the counselling process will have to register for the counselling rounds as per the counselling schedule which will be released separately by the authority
|Release of provisional answer key||Last week of September 2020*|
|Release of final answer key||First week of October 2020*|
|NEET 2020 result||Second week of October 2020*|
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NEET (UG), 2020.
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2020 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination for General category (GC), 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/ OBC-PH.
- The candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana shall also be eligible for 15% All India Quota seats from the academic year 2018-19 onward.
|Subjects / Types||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Negative Marks||Duration of Test|
|Physics||45||4 x 45 = 180||-1||3 hrs.|
|Chemistry||45||4 x 45 = 180|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||4 x 90 = 360|
|MCQs||Total –180||MM – 720|