Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) releases the syllabus for Class 12th for streams and all subjects. The Bihar Board syllabus for Class 12th is released for all the subjects separately. The BSEB 12th syllabus is released on the official website of the Bihar Board in a PDF format.
Provided below is the detailed subject-wise class 12th BSEB syllabus 2023.
On this page, we have provided the detailed BSEB class 12th syllabus for all subjects in Science, Arts and Commerce stream. To know more about the syllabus for other subjects, students can visit the official website:
1. Electromagnetic inductions
3. Magnetic effects of electric current
4. Current electricity
8. Rotational motion
10. Circular motion
11. Interference and diffraction
12. Kinetic theory of gasses and Radiation
13. Surface tension
14. Wave motion
15. Stationary waves
1. Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids Aldehydes and Ketones
2. Alcohols, phenols and ethers Alcohols
3. Halogen derivatives of alkanes (and arenes)
4. Organic compounds containing nitrogen
5. Coordination compounds
6. Solutions and colligative properties
7. Chemical thermodynamics and energetic
9. Chemical kinetics
10. General principles and processes of isolation of elements
1. Applications of the definite integral
2. Differential equation
7. Mathematical Logic
8. Pair of straight lines
10. Trigonometric functions
1. Ecology and Environment
2. Reproduction in Organisms
3. Biology and Human Welfare
4. Genetics and Evolution
5. Biotechnology and its application
1. Contemporary South Asia
2. International Organizations
3. US Hegemony in World Politics
4. The End of bipolarity
5. Cold War Era
1. Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problem
2. Resources and Development
3. Transport, Communication, and Trade
4. Human Settlements
5. Human Activities
1. Company Accounts and Financial Statement Analysis
2. Statement of Changes in Financial Position in Financial Position
3. Accounting for Shares and Debenture Capital
4. Accounting for Not-for-profit Organizations
5. Reconstitution of Partnership
1. Nature and Sight of Management
2. Principles of Management
3. Entrepreneurship Development
4. Consumer Protection
5. Business Environment
7. Financial Market
8. Business Finance
9. Business Finance
1. Determination of Income and Employment
2. National Income and Related Aggregates
3. Simple Applications of Tools of Demands and Supply
4. Types of Market and Price Determination
5. Government Budget and the Economy
Question: When will the BSEB board class 10th exam be conducted?
Answer: BSEB has conducted the Board 10th exams from February 14 to February 22, 2023.
Question: From where can I download the BSEB time table for 2023?
Answer: Students can download the time table from the official website biharboardonline.gov.in. The detailed steps are also provided above on the page.
Question: What is the minimum score required to pass BSEB board class 12?
Answer: The passing marks for BSEB board class 12th are 30% marks in theory part of each subject and 40% marks in practical part of each subject.
Question: What is the minimum score required to pass BSEB board class 10?
Answer: The passing marks for BSEB board class 10th are 30% marks in theory part of each subject and 40% marks in practical part of each subject.
Question: When will the BSEB board class 12th exam be conducted?
Answer: Bihar Board 12th exams have been conducted from February 1 to 11, 2023.
Talk to our expert