Various Scholarships at Aakash
Aakash offers various scholarships throughout the year to make learning more affordable and accessible for students and parents. Aakash offers up to 100%* scholarship on its classroom courses. The scholarships can be availed through our several scholarship tests and exams. You can start by filling a short scholarship application form to register for the online scholarship tests. Most of the tests are conducted online but you may take scholarship tests offline at the branch level as well.
What is Instant Scholarship?
Some of our scholarship tests like iACST (online Admission Cum Scholarship Test) offer instant scholarship right after the online test completion. Students can then take admission into Aakash Classroom Programs based on the scholarship availed in iACST. You can register for the iACST online scholarship exam here and get a scholarship instantly.
Who can apply and get a Scholarship at Aakash?
Class 8th, class 9th, class 10th, class 11th, class 12th and class 12th passed students can register for scholarship exams. You can choose any of the medical, engineering, and foundations classroom courses– regular and hybrid, one-year, two-year, and repeater courses. The Scholarship can be availed for any of the classroom courses.
In addition to this, there are a few other categories and criteria where Scholarships are awarded.
The Scholarships at Aakash are offered to the students broadly divided into three categories:
- Merit Scholarships (Scholarship on Merit basis)
- Other Scholarships (Scholarship for Special cases)
- Ex-Aakashians Scholarship (Scholarship for Ex-Aakashians)
Merit Scholarships are awarded solely based on a student’s performance in-
- Admission Cum Scholarship Test (ACST, iACST) / Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE)
- Class VIII / IX / X and/or Class XII Marks system
- Class X Grade system
- NTSE and KVPY scholarship exams
- HBCSE and Mathematical Olympiads
- NEET and JEE (Main & Advanced) entrance exams
Other Scholarships are given in some Special Cases as -
- Single Parent/ Divorcee: Suitable consideration is given to the student, who has lost his/her father and is being raised by his/her mother only. This facility will be given to the wards of female divorcees also.
- Sibling: Due consideration is given to the student, who already has a sibling studying in any of the classroom courses at Aakash
- Defence / Police: Appropriate Scholarship is given to the ward of various Defence Personnel who are currently serving in the Indian Armed Forces.
- Martyr: Due consideration is given to the student, who has lost his/her father/mother during his/her service either in War, Terrorist Warfare or Govt. Operation.
Concession is offered to our ex-students -
- Who has once studied in any of the courses at Aakash.
- He / she must have paid the full course fee.
- Left out / Droppers will not be given this benefit.
Note: The scholarships are offered only on Tuition fees. The student is required to submit the proof for the same to avail respective scholarship(s). Details & eligibility of the scholarships is given in the subsequent sections.
Scholarship means Fee Concession, Fee Discount and Fee Waiver: If at any point of time the government decides to charge GST on the scholarship / concession amount / fee waiver and prize money, then the GST shall be borne by the students/ parents/ guardians.