Admission at Aakash
Reasons to take Admission in Aakash for Coaching & Guidance
There are different sets of requirements to take admission in Aakash. It largely depends on the choice of course to study, scholarship program, eligibility and course commencement date. Students come from across the nation and NRIs too attend programs at our centres, which combines many aspects of teaching and building academic careers. Our courses are customized as per student’s need and requirement. We have a wide range of courses to map the specific needs of aspirants.
Aakash strives to develop a system which shall continuously assess the needs and enhance the quality and standards of coaching process in Engineering and Medical education as well as for National Level Competitive Entrance Exams for secondary students such as Olympiads, NTSE and JSTS in various programs. Our objective is to attract and nurture talent, provide them with best opportunities for career advancement and inculcate the spirit of excellence in Engineering and Medical aspirants.
With the nationwide integration, we prepare our students for the National Level Examination rather than confining them to a specific zone. This helps our students to get an edge and instils confidence, which comes in handy during the preparation of National Level Competitive Exams. We guide our students how to score high and they strategize accordingly to obtain better marks in a particular topic of their choice. We provide the best way and effective methods that include the art to handle pressure, manage stress and time and apply special tricks to solve problems in less time with many magical tips for exams. We provide thorough learning and healthy competitive environment to students so that they can be well prepared for their exams.
General Guidelines for Admission:
- Admission to most of our courses is based on the choice of the stream you select such as Medical/Engineering (Class XI & XII) or Foundation Level (Classes VIII, IX and X).
- Students can join us for Regular Classroom Program or can opt for Distance Learning Program / Digital Program in the above said streams.
- Our courses are widely categorized as per the duration of respective course. It ranges from 200 hrs to 2 years. The categorization of courses with respect to duration is different due to requirements of our students and parents. For example, 2 years course has an integrated approach to address the need to succeed in State Board Exams as well as for the Competitive Exams. Short term courses have an integrated approach that covers the syllabus of State Board and Competitive Exams.
- The commencement dates are different for different course. When you enrol with us, we will share the commencement date, duration of the course, fees structure and timing of classes and venue etc.
- We have scholarship programs for every course, which is based on merit in ACST, performances in CBSE/ICSE Board Class X Exam and Class X/XII Board Exam, Ranks in Competitive Exams (NEET/JEE) and also in some other categories like Ex-Aakashians, SC/ST, Siblings, Single parent/Divorcee wards. This scholarship program varies from time to time. So kindly get in touch with our counselors for more details.