IIT JEE Coaching In Puducherry
Joint Entrance Examination, commonly known as JEE, is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for candidates interested in enrolling in IITs, NITs and various engineering institutes. Candidates can also take the State Entrance Tests to attend state-level engineering institutions. The JEE exam is conducted in two phases: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. Here is how JEE Mains differs from JEE Advanced:
- JEE Main is an entrance exam for BE or B. Tech programs at several NITs and other engineering institutions throughout the country. JEE Advanced is the entrance exam for the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
- JEE Mains Paper 1 is a multiple-choice exam. However, both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in JEE Advanced are objective-type exams.
- Students have the option of taking JEE Mains online or on paper. Whereas, it is required to sit the test in pen and paper mode for JEE Advanced.
- Aspirants can take JEE Mains four times a year and up to eight times throughout their careers, however, JEE Advanced can only be taken twice a year.
JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Coaching Centres in Puducherry
Puducherry is one of the 8 union territories of India. It is home to JIPMER, one of the most prestigious colleges in India. A number of coaching institutes such as Aakash are among the pride of the city as well.
At Aakash, we go beyond just offering lectures and study materials; we also offer expert coaching targeted at supporting candidates in their successful exam preparation. As a consequence, choosing the right coaching institute is critical. Here are some factors to consider regarding the influence of coaching centres.:
- Aakash Institute boasts a highly skilled and knowledgeable staff. Every member has vast expertise in preparing students for competitive examinations.
- Prior to the examination, adequate doubt clearance and tips to crack JEE exam are provided so that the student remains prepared for any situation.
- Students will be equipped with high-quality study material to help them understand fundamental information and apply it practically.
- Regular practice tests will be given to the engineering aspirants to help them boost their rank in JEE Mains and Advanced examination.
JEE Courses Offered by Aakash Institute in Puducherry
- JEE Mains - Covers the JEE Mains syllabus, topics, and exam series, as well as answering all of the students' questions in a straightforward manner. To create solid core concepts, more practice questions in the format of exercises, try yourself, and assignments are provided.
- JEE Advanced - JEE Advanced study material puts an emphasis on objective-type questions, providing chapter-by-chapter previous year questions, NCERT-based micro assignment booklets, individualised attention to each student, and doubt clearing sessions.
- JEE Crash Course - It includes recorded sessions, in-depth chapter-by-chapter and topic-by-topic explanations, a vast number of question banks for practice, and periodic student performance evaluation.
- JEE Repeater Course – The repeater courses are specially designed for those students who wish to reappear for the JEE examination. It includes 350+ hours of online lectures and over 50 fortnightly tests, mock tests and All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS). Doubts are cleared across all topics by Aakash experts instantly.
Aakash Coaching Centers In Puducherry
Benefits of joining Aakash Coaching Institute in Puducherry for JEE Coaching
Aakash Institute's JEE Coaching in Puducherry offers students guidance in preparation for India's engineering undergraduate admissions exams. Students can trust Aakash IIT-JEE for quality and result-oriented preparation. Aakash is a smart choice because of integrated instruction and an organised learning environment, which will surely help students succeed.
JEE Coaching Centres in Puducherry for Foundation Students of Class 8 to 10
Aakash's 3 and 4-year Integrated Classroom Courses are designed to provide a solid foundation for JEE aspirants. It helps a student make a smooth transition from eighth grade to preparing for the engineering entrance test. When students write competitive tests at the +2 level, it provides them a considerable advantage.
- Strengthening the fundamental science concepts.
- Adequate application and problem-solving experience.
- Assistance with board exam preparation.
- Advanced preparation for competitive tests is provided.
- Developing learning abilities and enhancing understanding of the subject.
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Puducherry:
The 2-Year First Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE will prepare students for the School Examination as well as the JEE (Main & Advanced) Entrance Exams. This course is split into two years and is accessible in both a classroom and an online format, depending on the centre’s availability. The course details for the two years are as follows:
- Session 1 (Class XI): The duration of the course is from February 2022 to January 2023. The entire syllabus of Class XI will be revised thoroughly. Students can join back by the first week of April 2023, after their Class XI examinations.
- Session 2 (Class XII): Session 2 will conclude on December 2023. The aim is to finish the Class XII syllabus and revise the Class XI syllabus as well. Students will be given additional tests to improve their problem-solving abilities.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Puducherry
The 1-Year Second Step Integrated Classroom Course is available for Class 12 students at Aakash. They can prepare for School Board exams, JEE Mains and Advanced as well as other Engineering Entrance Exams thoroughly. The course begins in the third week of March 2022 and ends in December 2022.
- Regular examinations on JEE and school patterns are conducted to provide a good foundation for JEE aspirants.
- JEE archive papers can be downloaded by students for free.
- Students will be given extra tests to improve their problem-solving abilities. The tests include subjective tests, All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) and Success Magnet Test Series (SMTS).
JEE 2021 Toppers from Aakash Institute
Aakash Institute students consistently get high grades and are accepted into the best IITs and NITs. Our talented minds were able to maintain their top rankings in JEE examinations in 2021 as well.
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Vinay Tayal - AIR 75 (JEE Advanced) (2- Year Classroom JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (4- Year Integrated Classroom JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Puducherry
Q1. What are the benefits of joining JEE Coaching at Aakash?
Ans.- JEE Coaching at Aakash is well-known for offering students unrivalled guidance in preparation for India's engineering admissions exams. Through integrated instruction and an organised learning environment, Aakash Institute provides academic services that aid students in reaching their goals.
|A total of 7200 Aakash students qualified for JEE (Advanced) 2021. Out of these, 5 students have secured the top 10 AIR. This just goes to show the quality of teaching and preparation in this institute.
Q2. I have already attempted JEE examination once. Which JEE course in Puducherry will be a good fit for me?
Ans.- The JEE Repeater Course is ideal for students who have completed class 12 and want to reattempt the JEE examination. It concentrates solely on the JEE Mains and Advanced syllabuses and provides comprehensive study materials. We ensure that students prepare the whole curriculum and practise questions as much as possible.
Q3. Are there scholarships for JEE in Aakash Centres in Puducherry?
Ans.- At Aakash, we recognise students' intellectual abilities and encourage them to use them to obtain an advantage over their peers. Students can apply for scholarships for 1, 2, 3, and 4-year Integrated Classroom and Hybrid Courses for JEE Coaching by taking the online Instant Admission cum Scholarship Test.