Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Latur
Joint Entrance Exam is a national level exam conducted by NTA every year for enrollments in IITs, NITs for engineering, architecture & other integrated courses. To get enroll in these prestigious colleges, the requirement is to crack Mains & Advanced, the two phases of JEE with exceptional rank. Below are some crucial highlights of JEE:
- Eligibility criteria: 12th & 12th pass-outs are eligible for this exam
- Both exams will be held in online mode
- Exam is of 3 hours duration
- Mains is MCQ-based and Advanced is based on objective-type.
- Only those who qualify Mains are eligible for Advanced.
- The maximum attempt for Mains is 8 times(4 times in a year) and for Advanced is 2 times a year.
JEE Advanced Coaching Centers in Latur
Expert training has always been the backbone of a flourished human. Hence, coaching is necessary so that we can learn from experiences of others who have devoted their lives to a particular work. Aakash Institute in Latur is the one for you if you wish to crack JEE with smart & expert training. Aakashians have always set a benchmark with their high scores in JEE & have outshined others. Aakash faculties’ effective preparation strategies is a perfect path for cracking JEE.
JEE Courses offered by Aakash Institute in Latur
- JEE Mains and Advanced: This is a regular classroom course JEE Mains by providing them with relevant study material, tests, doubt clearing & motivational sessions, assignment booklets, and practice papers. For Advanced preparation the focus is to practice objective-based questions, thousands of chapter-wise questions, mock tests, assignment booklets are given to candidates.
- JEE Crash Course:This course is apt for last-minute grilling. A bundle of question banks, practice papers, mock tests are given in this course. Candidates revise their concepts from recorded & live lectures and clear their doubts then & there.
- JEE Repeaters Course:This is a peculiar course designed for 12th pass-outs. Aakash not only provides them with study material, practice papers but also guides them on how to handle exam pressure. Candidates can also see missed-out lectures on the i-tutor lab.li>
Aakash Coaching Centers In Latur (Maharashtra)
Benefits of Joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Latur for JEE
Aakash Institutes provide matchless knowledge to students for all engineering entrance exams held in the country. Through its interactive teaching approach, they have helped many students to excel in their goals. They provide-
- Brainy & well-structured study material
- Focused & competitive environment
- Motivational & doubt-clearing session
- Regular tests & parent-teacher meetings
- Have proven selection record
- Illuminate students with easy-to-use tips & tricks
Aakash JEE Coaching Centers in Latur for Foundation Students of class 9 to 10
Aakash Institute offers a 4-year integrated program to prepare students for NEET/boards/NTSE
- Conducting tests on school/boards/JEE pattern
- Results are informed to parents through SMS
- Providing study material & question banks of all subjects
This program comprises 4 sessions:
|Session 1 (Class 9)
|Session 2 (Class 10)
- Completing the IX syllabus by October 2022 and starting the X syllabus from November 2022 till January 2023.
- The classes will resume from March for X after their IX exams.
- Preparing students for X boards and NTSE and this syllabus completion is by October 2023.
- From November 2023 to January 2024 XI syllabus will start. Then students will be freed to write X board exams.
|Session 3 (Class 11)
|Session 4 (Class 12)
- Completing the XI syllabus by October 2024 and then from November, the XII syllabus will continue until January 2025.
- After students’ XI exams, classes will resume again.
- Completing the syllabus by August 2025, and then revision & tests will start.
- Extra tests are to be given to students in December.
- After JEE Mains, preparations and tests for Advanced will start.
Aakash JEE Coaching Centers in Latur for students of Class 11 and 12
Starting preparation from class 11 is of great benefit. At Aakash, there are various programs for 11th & 12th
- Rigorous preparation for IIT JEE
- For all entrance exams, study material to be provided
- Conducting a series of tests
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Latur
Aakash Institute offers you an apt 2-year integrated program for JEE/Boards preparation. Below is the course highlights:
- The relevant study material for Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- Results informed to parents through SMS
- Regular tests on boards/JEE pattern
The course is divided into sessions:
|Session 1 (Class 11)
|Session 2 (Class 12)
- Completing the syllabus of XI by January 2023, students will be freed to write their XI exams.
- The classes will resume from the first week of April 2023 for the 12th syllabus
- Completing class 12th syllabus by October 2023 and revision of XI will take place from November 2023. In December 2023, students will give some additional tests.
Course escription for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Latur
Aakash Institute offers a 1-year program. Below are the course description along with some highlights:
- Both online & classroom version is available
- Adequate study material is given of all subjects
- Regular tests conduction on JEE patterns
- JEE archive paper and question banks to be provided
- Final Test Series for JEE
- Full course iTutor Access
JEE 2021 Toppers from Aakash Institute:
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (Advanced)(2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (Main)(3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 ( Main)(2-Year Classroom Course)
Frequently Asked Questions about JEE Coaching Centers in Latur
Q1. What are the benefits of Aakash Institute for JEE coaching in Latur?
Ans. Aakash Institutes faculties regularly monitor students’ progress through tests & help them to overcome their drawbacks. Also, they have a proven selection record that itself says a lot. Apart from study material, teaching, doubt-clearing & motivation sessions, they also guide students to handle exam pressure.
Q2. How to make a timetable for JEE Main preparation?
Ans. To give attention to all subjects, divide the time for each one equally. At Aakash, equal time is given by faculties for all subjects so that no stone is unturned. Enough time should be kept for revision and solving maximum sample papers and mock tests.
Q3. Why choose Aakash Institute in Latur for IIT JEE Coaching?
Ans. A pool of question banks, practise papers, and mock tests are provided by Aakash institute for this crash course. They ensure to give maximum advantage to students from their live & recorded lectures in a shorter interval of time. Faculties also guide students with tricks to solve questions quickly.