Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Cuttack
Competitive exams such as JEE (Main and Advanced) can determine a student aspiring to pursue engineering because they determine which engineering college you will be in. It is a 2 tier exam that comprises JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is required for admission in the National Institute of Technology (NIT)s, IITs and other Centrally/State-funded institutions (CFTI), whereas JEE Advanced is for admission in IITs. JEE Main is the qualifying exam to appear in JEE Advanced. JEE aspirants need to follow a proper schedule, preparation tips and strategy to prepare for the JEE exam.
JEE Coaching Centres in Cuttack
Early preparation for the JEE would give a better chance of getting an excellent all-India rank. With increasing competition, it's getting tougher to secure admission into the best colleges, so here, coaching centres come in. They teach aspirants well and make sure they don't get distracted. Some of the benefits of going to a JEE coaching centre in Cuttack are:
- The instructors help you learn the basics, and they also show you how to deal with stress and work quickly.
- They have a wide variety of courses, each with its unique features. Then, students can choose the course that best fits their needs and choose accordingly.
- The courses have regular tests, exam-oriented study material and access to last year's exam questions.
The Aakash coaching centre in Cuttack is one of the leading institutes that ensures that you get the best help possible from their qualified teachers.
JEE Courses offered by Aakash Institute in Cuttack
- 4Y-Four Integrated Course for Class IX to XII, JEE (Mains & Advanced), Olympiads & NTSE: It is a four-year course. In this course, study material will be provided in Science, MAT, Social Science, Maths for Class IX & X. Special classes and test series are offered to students preparing for Olympiads or scholarship exams.
- 3Y-Three Year Integrated Classroom Course for Class X to XII, JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads & NTSE: This is a three-year course. Test series are offered to students who want to prepare for JEE (Main and Advanced) quickly. All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS), Success Magnet Test Series (SMTS), 1000 Mathematical Problems - to lay a firm foundation and improve preparation for Engineering Exams - JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) are offered in this course.
- OY-Power Step Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced): The course includes Special classes and test series to help students prepare for different competitive exams, besides JEE Main and Advanced. It consists of the All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS), iTutor Lab Facility, the Success Magnet question bank and many more.
- OY- Second Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced): The course highlights include- conducting regular tests and providing study material and modules on all three subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Also, students get full access to iTutor classes and access to previous years’ JEE Main and Advanced papers.
- Achiever Course for JEE (Main): This course is for students who appear for the 12th exams or qualify for class 12. It is offered in a hybrid format, with ten online tests. The course is designed to ensure quick revision for JEE Mains 2022.
Benefits of Joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Cuttack for JEE Coaching
Aakash IIT-JEE has constantly been assisting students in achieving success in different engineering entrance exams, including JEE( Main and Advanced). It has a strong presence throughout India, and students achieve exceptional outcomes in engineering examinations. By providing appropriate study materials, test papers, and recorded classroom sessions, the Aakash Institute helps students improve their learning skills.
Foundation Courses offered by Aakash Institute in Cuttack For Students of Class 8 to 10
- One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads & Class VIII
- TY-Two Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class IX & X
- OY- Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class IX
- OY-One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class X
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Cuttack
- TY- First Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced): This is a Two-year program for JEE Main and Advanced. A compilation of past years' questions for JEE (Main) applicants may be found in the Archive for JEE (Main). In addition, the archive contains past year’s questions for those preparing for the JEE (Advanced). This course also offers different question banks and series.
|Schedule of Classes
- 3-4 days in a week for weekdays
- For weekends: 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)
|Batch Starting On
|The second week of February 2022
|Batch Ending On
|31st December 2024
|Test Series in the Course
- Fortnightly Tests
- Term Exams
- Subjective Tests
|Other Features Included
- iTutor Lab Facility
- Free of cost Test Series
- Archive for JEE (Main)
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Cuttack
OY- Second Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced)
- Students are well-prepared for the JEE Main and Advanced exams.
- For JEE Main and Advanced preparation, relevant study material in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths are provided.
- Final Test Series for JEE
- iTutor access to the entire course
- JEE Archive Papers
Test Series in the Course:
- Fortnightly Tests
- Term Exams
- Subjective Tests
- Success magnet Test Series [SMTS]
- All India Aakash Test Series [AIATS]
JEE 2021 Toppers From Aakash Institute
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 (JEE Main) (2-Year Classroom Course)
Aakash Coaching Centers In Cuttack, (Odisha)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Cuttack
Q 1. What is the teaching strategy at Aakash Institute?
We have a two-tier development system:
(a) Foundation batch: Establishing a strong foundation on the fundamental concepts for Science, Social Science, Maths for classes 8 to 10.
(b) For Class 11 and 12, we have specialised 1 and 2 years Integrated courses for engineering students. Students can enrol in any course depending on their choice.
Q2. What are the benefits of the ANTHE Exam?
Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination (ANTHE) is a national scholarship exam that assists students in taking a step towards their dream of becoming an engineer or a doctor by allowing them to obtain up to 100 per cent Scholarships and Cash Awards in the course they enrol.
Q3. What are the Test Series that you provide for the JEE Course?
Students enrolling for the 1 and 2 years Integrated Course get access to curated study materials and many test series and question banks, namely, the Success magnet Test Series [SMTS], All India Aakash Test Series [AIATS], Success Magnet Question Bank, Success Achiever Question Bank and much more.