Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Bokaro
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for individuals interested in enrolling in IITs, NITs, and other engineering institutes. JEE is divided into two parts: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE Mains differs from JEE Advanced in the following ways:
- To take the JEE Mains exam, If the kid is in class 12, they are eligible to participate in the forthcoming JEE Mains.
- In JEE Mains Paper 1, students must complete MCQs. However, Paper 1 and Paper 2 in JEE Advanced are objective-type exams.
- In 2021, around 7 lakh applicants took the JEE Mains exam. In addition, around 2 lakh candidates passed and were entitled to take the JEE Advanced exam.
- However, JEE Advanced was only taken by about 1.5 lakh students in 2021. As a result, around 42,000 pupils qualified out of the total.
JEE Courses Offered by Aakash Institute in Bokaro
- JEE Mains - Focuses on JEE Mains syllabus, concepts, test series and solves all students' queries. Students can prepare for JEE Mains within a short time using this course.
- JEE Advanced - The study material is vividly prepared for JEE Advanced students focusing more on objective-type questions. Offers chapter-wise previous year questions, micro assignment booklets based on NCERT, personalised attention to every student, regular tests and assessments with error analysis and doubt clearing sessions.
- JEE Crash Course consists of 350 hours of live online classes, 400+ recorded video lectures, and online practice tests for regular revision. In addition, it offers recorded sessions, in-depth chapter-wise and topic-wise explanations.
- JEE Repeater Course - Targets only entrance exam for Class 12 pass out students. Covers in-depth study material, mock tests, test series. Provides comprehensive study material, over 9500 practice questions.
Aakash Coaching Centers In Bokaro
Benefits of Joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Bokaro
- The removal of doubts follows daily lectures.
- Test every week
- Students do not need to purchase any other books (besides NCERT) because the Aakash study material meets the requirements of all engineering entrance exams.
- AIATS (All India Aakash Test Series) for JEE Exam Preparation
- Students will have access to an iTutor lab with a collection of video lectures from famous teachers to resolve their doubts and catch up on missed classes.
JEE Exam Preparation at Aakash Coaching Centres In Bokaro for Foundation Students (Class 8th to 10th)
The 3 & 4-year program at Aakash is aimed to create a solid foundation for the students aiming to pursue a career in science. It is an excellent bridge program that assists a student in smooth progression from Class 8th to start preparing for the engineering entrance exam. Moreover, it gives a distinct edge to the students when they write competitive exams at the +2 level.
- Strengthening the basics
- Adequate exposure to application and problem solving
- Support for board exam preparation
- Providing advanced training for competitive exams
JEE Main Exam Preparation at Aakash Coaching Centres for Class 11 and 12 in Bokaro
Engineering students should begin studying for the IIT JEE as soon as possible. Students that begin engineering preparation in Class 11 will have a strong foundation. The IIT JEE syllabus includes questions from classes 11 and 12, with an equal number of questions from each.
- Students are thoroughly prepared for IIT JEE Exam
- Relevant study material will be given in Physics, Chemistry and
- Mathematics for preparation of IIT JEE Entrance Exams
- A series of tests will be conducted
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Bokaro:
From this course, the students will be able to prepare for the Board exam, JEE Mains and Advanced, and several Engineering Entrance Exams during their Class11 and Class 12. This course comprises of two sessions whose details are as follows:
|Session 1 (Class 11)
|Session 2 (Class 12)
- In the first year of this classroom course, we will complete the Class 11 thoroughly to write their Class 11 exams freely.
- After this, students can rejoin in the last week of March or the first week of April 2023 to continue their Class 12 syllabus.
- In the second year of this course, we will complete the Class 12 syllabus and revise the Class 11 syllabus. The revision will be done from November 2023 until December 2023.
- Students will be asked to give extra tests in December 2023 to improve their problem-solving skills.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Bokaro:
Students will prepare for Class 12 Board exams, JEE Mains and Advanced, and Other Engineering Entrance Exams thoroughly in their Class 12 from this course. The details of this course are given below.
- During this course, students will complete JEE Mains and JEE Advanced syllabus.
- This course is specially made for aspiring JEE Mains and JEE Advanced students.
- The syllabus will be completed by October 2022, and revision will start from November 2022.
- Students will be given extra tests in December 2022 to boost their problem-solving skills.
JEE 2021 Toppers From Aakash Institute
Students are constantly grabbing top ranks from Aakash Institute and getting admitted to the top IITs and NITs. In 2021, our bright minds retained the top ranks in JEE exams.
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 (JEE Main) (2-Year Classroom Course)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Bokaro
Q1. Are there any scholarships for JEE in Aakash Coaching Centres in Bokaro?
Ans. Yes! At Aakash, we recognise students' intellectual abilities and encourage them to obtain an advantage over their peers. Students can apply for scholarships for 1, 2, 3, and 4-year Integrated Classroom and Hybrid Courses for JEE Coaching by taking the online Instant Admission cum Scholarship Test.
Q2. I want to simultaneously prepare for my board and JEE exams in Class 11. Which course will be best suited for me at JEE Coaching Centres in Bokaro?
Ans. At Aakash Coaching Centres in Bokaro, the course covers the complete syllabus of class 11 boards in the first year and the entire syllabus of class 12 boards in the second year. Furthermore, students will complete the whole JEE Mains and Advanced course in the second year.
Q3. Is it necessary to visit Aakash Coaching Centres in Bokaro for getting JEE Coaching?
Ans. No, during the pandemic it is not necessary to visit the Aakash Coaching Centres in Bokaro. Students can go for India’s first online classroom and our latest coaching program: Hybrid Course.