Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Panipat
Joint Entrance Examination, commonly known as JEE, is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for candidates interested in enrolling in IITs, NITs and various engineering institutes. Candidates can also take the State Entrance Tests to attend state-level engineering institutions. The JEE exam is conducted in two phases: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. Here is how JEE Mains differs from JEE Advanced:
- JEE Main is an entrance exam for BE or B.Tech programmes at NITs and other engineering colleges.
- There is no minimum percentage requirement to take the JEE Main test.
- JEE Mains Paper 1 is a multiple-choice exam.
- There is no attempt restriction for JEE Mains registration.
- JEE Advanced is the entrance exam for the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
- Only the top two lakh scorers in the JEE Main are eligible to take the JEE Advanced exam.
- Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in JEE Advanced are objective-type exams.
- Students can only apply for the JEE Advanced exams twice in two years.
JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Aakash Coaching Centres in Panipat
Panipat is a historic city in Haryana that contains some of the top coaching centres in the country. One such significant coaching institute is Aakash.
A premier coaching centre like Aakash boosts your chances of qualifying for the JEE examination because of the following factors:
- JEE Coaching Centres in Panipat help brilliant brains acquire consistency in answering challenging issues and retain ideas via extensive revisions.
- Regular assignments and practise tests are offered to challenge students and improve their exam results.
- Along with theory lectures, students will be taught to apply the information practically.
- Aakash Institute boasts a highly skilled and knowledgeable staff. Every member has vast expertise preparing students for competitive examinations.
JEE Courses Offered by Aakash Institute in Panipat
- JEE Mains- Covers the JEE Mains syllabus, topics, and exam series, as well as answering all of the students' questions in a straightforward manner. To create solid core concepts, more practise questions in the format of exercises, try yourself, and assignments are provided.
- JEE Advanced- JEE Advanced study material puts an emphasis on objective-type questions, providing chapter-by-chapter previous year questions, NCERT-based micro assignment booklets, individualised attention to each student, and doubt clearing sessions.
- JEE Crash Course- It includes recorded sessions, in-depth chapter-by-chapter and topic-by-topic explanations, a vast number of question banks for practise, and periodic student performance evaluation.
- JEE Repeaters Course– The repeater courses are specially designed for those students who wish to reappear for the JEE examination. It includes 350+ hours of online lectures and over 50 fortnightly tests, mock tests and All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS). Doubts are cleared across all topics by Aakash experts instantly.
Aakash Coaching Centers In Panipat (Haryana)
Benefits of joining Aakash Coaching Institute in Panipat for JEE Coaching
Aakash Institute's JEE Coaching in Panipat offers students guidance in preparation for India's engineering undergraduate admissions exams. Students can trust Aakash IIT-JEE for quality and result-oriented preparation. Aakash is a smart choice because of integrated instruction and an organised learning environment, which will surely help students succeed.
JEE Coaching Centres in Panipat for Foundation Students of Class 8 to 10
Aakash's 3 and 4-year Integrated Classroom Courses are designed to provide a solid foundation for JEE aspirants. It helps a student make a smooth transition from eighth grade to preparing for the engineering entrance test. When students write competitive tests at the +2 level, it provides them a considerable advantage.
- Strengthening the fundamental science concepts.
- Adequate application and problem-solving experience.
- Assistance with board exam preparation.
- Advanced preparation for competitive tests is provided.
- Developing learning abilities and enhancing understanding of the subject.
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Panipat:
The 2-Year First Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE will prepare students for the School Examination as well as the JEE (Main & Advanced) Entrance Exams. This course is split into two years and is accessible in both a classroom and an online format. The course details for the two years are as follows:
- Session 1 (Class XI): The duration of the course is from February 2022 to January 2023. The entire syllabus of Class XI will be revised thoroughly. Students can join back by the first week of April 2023, after their Class XI examinations.
- Session 2 (Class XII): Session 2 will conclude on December 2023. The aim is to finish the Class XII syllabus and revise the Class XI syllabus as well. Students will be given additional tests to improve their problem-solving abilities.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Panipat:
The 1-Year Second Step Integrated Classroom Course is available for Class 12 students at Aakash. They can prepare for School Board exams, JEE Mains and Advanced as well as other Engineering Entrance Exams thoroughly. The course begins in the third week of March 2022 and ends in December 2022.
- Regular examinations on JEE and school patterns are conducted to provide a good foundation for JEE aspirants.
- JEE archive papers can be downloaded by students for free.
- Students will be given extra tests to improve their problem-solving abilities. The tests include subjective tests, All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) and Success Magnet Test Series (SMTS).
JEE 2021 Toppers from Aakash Institute
Aakash Institute students consistently get high grades and are accepted into the best IITs and NITs. Our talented minds were able to maintain their top rankings in JEE examinations in 2021 as well.
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main)(3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Vinay Tayal - AIR 75 (JEE Advanced)(2- Year Classroom JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced)(4- Year Integrated Classroom JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Panipat
Q1.I have already attempted JEE examination once. Which JEE course in Panipat will be a good fit for me?
Ans. The JEE Repeater Course is ideal for students who have completed class 12 and want to reattempt the JEE examination. It concentrates solely on the JEE Mains and Advanced syllabuses and provides comprehensive study materials. We ensure that students prepare the whole curriculum and practise questions as much as possible.
Q2. How can I receive a scholarship from Aakash Institute?
Ans. Aakash conducts a nationwide scholarship exam called the Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination (ANTHE). Students are provided with opportunities to get upto 100% scholarships and cash awards. The examination is held for students from class VII to XII with a minimal registration fee of Rs. 99/-. ANTHE students can apply for classroom and hybrid programs, both weekend and weekday batches.
Q3. Does Aakash offer online resources to study?
Ans. Yes! Aakash Live is a digital platform where students may participate in live interactive classes according to their schedule. Students can attend classes throughout the week or on weekends on a laptop, tablet, or mobile device with a stable internet connection.