Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Rudrapur
JEE Main and Advanced exams are national-level entrance exams for admissions in medical colleges across the country. The JEE Main exam applies to IITs and NITs. Young aspirants aiming to pursue a career in the field of engineering and architecture should apply for this exam. JEE is a 3-hour long exam with 180 questions divided into three sections based on Physics, Maths and Chemistry. This exam is applicable to government engineering and architecture colleges and other centrally funded technical institutions (CFTIs) across the country.
JEE Advanced is exclusively for the top 2 lakh rankers of JEE Main for admissions in IITs and NITs. Students aspiring to be in one of the IITs across the country should apply for JEE Advanced. The two exams are very different. The differences between these two are-
- JEE Main is an computer/online mode, whereas JEE Advance uses pen-paper method.
- JEE Main has 1 MCQ-based paper, whereas JEE Advance has 2 Objective type papers.
- JEE Main is an objective type exam and JEE advance is a subjective type exam.
- JEE Main is conducted four times a year, whereas JEE advance is conducted two times a year.
Rudrapur, a city in Udham Singh Nagar district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand is a leading industrial and educational hub. Over years we have seen rapid growth in industries, literacy and employment in Rudrapur. Rudrapur pays homage to many educational institutions and coaching centres.
Aakash Coaching Centers In Rudrapur (Uttarakhand)
Benefits of joining Aakash institute in Rudrapur for JEE coaching
The Aakash Institute is a premium choice for our students. At Aakash we provide our students-
- Expert guidance for students for result-oriented preparations.
- Short tricks and tips to solve complex problems easily and quickly.
- Faculty consisting of highly qualified teachers from top universities.
- Weekly tests and rank enhancement techniques for our students.
- Lectures for scholarships and olympiads exams.
- Regular classes and doubt clearing sessions.
- Mock test based on the JEE examination pattern.
Courses Offered by Aakash Institute in Rudrapur
Aakash institute provides a variety of courses, choose any and start learning today!
- JEE Main Classroom course - Students wanting to prepare for JEE main along with regular school. We provide recorded and live lectures, mock tests, question banks based on the exam pattern.
- JEE Advance Classroom Course - Students aiming to be a part of one of the IITs or NITs should take up this course. In this course, we provide specific preparation techniques, mock tests, test series, question banks and more based on the advanced exam pattern.
- JEE Main Crash Course - A last-minute revision before the exam is very important. We provide a wide range of study material, rank enhancement techniques, short tips and tricks to solve complex problems and build examination temperament.
- JEE Main Repeaters course - If you want to give it another try in JEE Main but don't know where to start, then join us!. We provide mock tests, conceptual and application-based tests, tricks to solve questions quickly and more.
Foundation Classroom Course for Students (Class 9-12)
Foundation classroom course, a 4 year integrated program. The course is divided into 4 sessions.
- Session 1: The syllabus for class 9th will be completed.
- Session 2:The syllabus for the 10th will be completed and students will be free to write their boards and NTSE..
- Session 3: The syllabus for class 11th will be completed.
- Session 4: The syllabus for class 12th will be completed and students will be free to write their JEE main exam followed by board exams. After boards, continuous test series and revisions will be conducted till the JEE Advanced exam.
Classroom Course for students of class 11
The classroom course for class 11 students is a 2- year integrated program. This program is divided into two sessions-
- Session 1 is conducted in class 11.
- We will complete the Syllabus of class 11 thoroughly.
- The students after their final exam can resume their NEET preparation in class 12
- The session is conducted in class 12.
- We will complete the syllabus of class 12 thoroughly. The revision will be done for approximately a month or two
Classroom course for students of class 12
Classroom course for class 12th students is a 1-year program. The salient features of our program is as follows -
- Provide adequate study materials for physics, chemistry and Math.
- Prepare all students for board-level and entrance level exams.
- Conduct regular Mock tests and follow-ups for children to track their performance
- Healthy competitive environment to motivate students to prepare.
- Host regular classes followed by doubt clearing sessions.
Toppers of JEE 2021 from Aakash Institute
Proudly presenting the top 3 rankers from the year 2021who have backed up a place in IITs and NITs.
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 (JEE Main) (2-Year Classroom Course)
Frequently Asked Questions on Aakash Coaching Centres in Rudrapur
Q1. What course is suitable for gap year students at Aakash Coaching Centres in Rudrapur?
Ans. We have a repeaters course that is suitable for gap year students. We cover the syllabus thoroughly and provide home assignments for regular revision.
Q2. Why should I opt for Aakash Institute for JEE preparation?
Ans. Aakash Institute is the best choice for the following reasons-
- Experienced faculty
- There are regular doubt-solving sessions
- Updated exam-oriented study notes
Q3. Does Aakash Coaching Centres in Rudrapur offer any test series for JEE students?
Ans. Aakash offers the AIATS- All India Aakash Test Series, which helps students revise all concepts. Besides, there are Success Magnet Test Series (SMTS) and other question bank series. These test series offer well-designed and structured tests covering the whole exam course. These tests help students analyse their understanding, structure their approach, and improve their test-taking skills to succeed on the final exam.