Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Rewa
The Joint Entrance Examination - Main, or JEE Main, is a national level entrance exam administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to offer admission to BE/BTech, BPlan, and BArch courses at IITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), NITs (National Institute of Technology), and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) across the country. Only the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main 2020 scorers would be eligible to qualify for JEE Advanced 2020.
- However, if the child is in class 12, he or she is eligible to take the forthcoming JEE Mains exam.
- In JEE Mains Paper 1, students must complete MCQs. Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Advanced, on the other hand, are objective-type assessments.
JEE Courses Offered by Aakash Institute in Palwal
- JEE Mains - Provides coverage of the JEE Mains syllabus, concepts, and test series, as well as answers to all students' questions. This course can assist students in preparing for JEE Mains in a timely manner.
- JEE Advanced - JEE Advanced students' study materials have been methodically created, with an emphasis on objective-type tasks. Previous year questions are available for each chapter, as well as NCERT-based micro assignment booklets.
- JEE Crash Course - This course comprises 350 hours of live online sessions, 400+ recorded video lectures, and online practise tests for ongoing review. There are recorded sessions accessible with in-depth chapter-by-chapter and topic-by-topic explanations.
- JEE Repeater Course - This course is only for students who have completed Class 12 and are preparing for the JEE entrance exam. In-depth study material, sample tests, and test series are all covered. Over 9500 practise questions are included in this comprehensive study guide.
Benefits of Joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Rewa
- Scientifically designed study material helps students in moving gradually from concept to application. Such a smooth transition will allow students to reach up to the desired level of preparation without bearing any pressure or stress
- Students do not need to buy other books available in the market (except NCERT) as study material of Aakash suffice the requirement of all engineering entrance exams
- All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) for preparation of JEE Exam
- iTutor lab facility with the library of the video lectures from top teachers will also be provided to the students for doubt clearance and missed-out lectures
Aakash Coaching Centers In Rewa,(Madhya Pradesh)
JEE Exam Preparation in Aakash Coaching Centres in Rewa for Foundation Students (Class 8th to 10th)
The 3 & 4-year program at Aakash is aimed to create a solid foundation for the students aiming to pursue a career in science. It is an excellent bridge program that assists a student in smooth progression from Class 8th to start preparing for the engineering entrance exam. It gives a distinct edge to the students when they write competitive exams at the +2 level
- Strengthening the basics
- Adequate exposure to application and problem solving
- Support for board exam preparation
- Providing advanced training for competitive exams
IIT JEE Main Exam Preparation for Class 11 and 12 in Rewa
Engineering Aspirants must ideally start preparing for IIT JEE as early as possible. Starting Engineering preparation from Class 11 will help students to build a strong foundation. IIT JEE syllabus comprises questions from Class 11 as well as Class 12 distributed in an equal proportion.
- Students are thoroughly prepared for IIT JEE Exam
- Relevant study material will be given in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for preparation of IIT JEE Entrance Exams
- A series of tests will be conducted
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Rewa:
From this course, the students will be able to prepare for the Board exam, JEE Mains and Advanced as well as several Engineering Entrance Exams during their Class11 and Class 12. This course comprises of two sessions whose details are as follows:
|Session 1 (Class 11)
|Session 2 (Class 12)
- In the first year of this classroom course, we will complete the syllabus of Class 11 thoroughly, so that students can write their Class 11 exams freely.
- After this, students can rejoin in the last week of March or the first week of April 2023 to continue their Class 12 syllabus.
- In the second year of this course, we will complete the Class 12 syllabus and revise the Class 11 syllabus as well. The revision will be done from November 2023 till the end of December 2023.
- Students will be asked to give extra tests in December 2023 to improve their problem-solving skills.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Rewa:
Students will be able to prepare for Class 12 Board exams, JEE Mains and Advanced as well as other Engineering Entrance Exams thoroughly in their Class 12 from this course. The details of this course are given below.
- During this course, students will be able to complete JEE Mains and JEE Advanced syllabus.
- This course is specially made for aspiring JEE Mains and JEE Advanced students.
- The syllabus will be completed by October 2022, and revision will start from November 2022.
- Students will be given extra tests in December 2022 so that they can boost their problem-solving skills.
JEE 2021 Toppers from Aakash Institute
Students are constantly grabbing top ranks from Aakash Institute and getting admitted to the topmost IITs and NITs. In 2021, our bright minds were able to retain the top ranks in JEE exams.
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (Advanced)(4- Year Integrated Classroom JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (Main)(3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Rewa
Q1. Are there JEE scholarships in Aakash Centres in Rewa?
Ans. Students can apply for scholarships for 1, 2, 3, and 4-year Integrated Classroom and Hybrid Courses for JEE Coaching by taking the online Instant Admission cum Scholarship Test.
Q2. What is Aakash’s iTutor?
Ans. Aakash iTutor is a tool that allows students to learn at their own speed through the use of recorded video lectures tailored to the students' needs. Students need not worry about lecture schedules while using Aakash iTutor. Study materials, e-books and exam series are all available to students.
Q3. I have already attempted JEE examination once. Which JEE course in Rewa will be a good fit for me?
Ans. The JEE Repeater Course is ideal for students who have completed class 12 and want to reattempt the JEE examination. It concentrates solely on the JEE Mains and Advanced syllabuses and provides comprehensive study materials. Before sitting the test in person, we ensure that students completely prepare the whole curriculum and practise questions as much as possible.