Aakash IIT JEE Coaching Centers In Malappuram
JEE Main is a computer-based online exam conducted by National Testing Agency for students aspiring to pursue undergraduate courses in top engineering institutes in India. JEE Main is the first phase of the JEE followed by Advanced. There are also some state-level exams that candidates take for engineering courses. Below is some chief info about JEE exam:
- Students of class 12th and 12th pass-outs are eligible for JEE.
- Both Mains and Advanced are MCQ based.
- JEE Advanced is for enrollment in IITs while students can get enrol in NITs through Mains
- Only those students who qualify Mains are eligible for Advanced
- The maximum attempt for Mains is 8 times (4 times in a year) and for Advanced is 2 times a year
JEE Coaching Centres in Malappuram
No doubt self-study is an important factor to clear any exam but coaching centres play a decisive factor when it comes to good rank. Being in a competitive environment continually is a trump-card that coaching centres in Malappuram provide. The Aakash Institutes in Malappuram is the oldest coaching centre that provides conceptual learning material, a disciplined & focused environment, and challenging practice papers with regular tests to help students reduce errors and score good marks.
JEE Courses offered by Aakash Institute in Malappuram
- JEE Mains and Advanced: This course is vividly designed for Mains & Advanced. Faculties prepare students for JEE Mains by providing them with conceptual study material, regular tests, doubt clearing sessions, try yourself, assignment booklets, and exercises. After the completion of the Mains syllabus, the focus shifts to objective-type questions. Micro assignment booklets, previous year papers, and chapter-wise questions are provided for Advanced.
- JEE Crash Course:This course is for a shorter span of time and offers recorded sessions, in-depth chapter-wise and topic-wise explanations, a large bundle of question banks for practice, and periodic performance assessment of students.
- JEE Repeaters Course:This course targets only entrance exams for Class 12 pass-out students. Covers in-depth study material, mock tests, test series that constantly improve accuracy, speed, and concepts. Also, we guide students about the exam pattern and how to handle exam pressure.
Aakash Coaching Centers In Malappuram, (Kerala)
Benefits of joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Malappuram for JEE
Aakash Institute has been preparing students to qualify for the JEE since 2007. Through its interactive teaching approach, they have helped many students to excel in their goals. Below are some key benefits of joining Aakash:
- Exhaustive study material and experienced faculties
- Frequent Parent-teacher meeting and feedback systems
- Preparation for all entrance exams
- Video lecture library (i-tutor lab)
- Doubt clearance and motivational sessions
- Proven selection record
JEE Coaching Centres in Malappuram for Foundation Students of class 9 to 10
Aakash Institute offers a 4-year integrated program to prepare students for NEET/boards/NTSE
- Conducting tests on school/boards/JEE pattern
- Results are sent to parents through SMS
- Providing study material & question banks of all subjects
This program comprises 4 sessions:
|Session 1 (Class 9)
||Session 2 (Class 10)
- Completing the IX syllabus by October 2022 and starting the X syllabus from November 2022 till January 2023.
- The classes will resume from March for X after their IX exams.
- Preparing students for X boards and NTSE and this syllabus completion is by October 2023.
- From November 2023 to January 2024 XI syllabus will start. Then students will be freed to write X board exams.
|Session 3 (Class 11)
||Session 4 (Class 12)
- Completing the XI syllabus by October 2024 and then from November, the XII syllabus will continue until January 2025.
- After students’ XI exams, classes will resume again.
- Completing the syllabus by August 2025, and then revision & tests will start.
- Extra tests are to be given to students in December.
- After JEE Mains, preparations and tests for Advanced will start.
JEE Coaching Centres in Malappuram for students of Class 11 and 12
Preparing from 11th class will be a trump card in JEE. At Aakash, there are various programs for 11th & 12th
- Rigorous preparation for IIT JEE
- For all entrance exams study material to be provided
- Conducting a series of tests
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Malappuram
Aakash Institute offers you an apt 2-year integrated program for JEE/Boards preparation. Below is the course highlights:
- The brainy study material for Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- Results informed to parents through SMS
- Regular tests on boards/JEE pattern
The course consists of two sessions:
|Session 1 (Class 11)
||Session 2 (Class 12)
- Completing the syllabus of XI by January 2023, students will be freed to write their XI exams.
- The classes will resume from the first week of April 2023 for the 12th syllabus
- Completion of class 12th syllabus by October 2023 and revision of XI will take place from November 2023. In December 2023 students will give some extra tests.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Malappuram
A 1-year program is offered by Aakash Institute. Below are the course description along with some highlights:
- Both online & offline version is available
- Adequate study material is given of all subjects
- Regular tests conduction on JEE patterns
- JEE archive paper and question banks to be provided
- Final Test Series for JEE
- Full course iTutor Access
JEE 2021 Toppers from Aakash Institute:
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (Advanced)(2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (Main)(3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 ( Main)(2-Year Classroom Course)
Frequently Asked Questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Malappuram
Q1. Why are mock tests important for JEE?
Ans. Every course at Aakash Institute offers a number of mock tests. Mock tests are very important, they help you manage time during exams, enhance self evaluation and develop better speed with accuracy, which is the most important part of JEE.
Q2. How to make a timetable for JEE Main preparation?
Ans. To give attention to all subjects, divide the time for each one equally. At Aakash equal time is given by faculties for all subjects so that no stone is unturned. Enough time should be kept for revision and solving of maximum sample papers and mock tests.
Q3. How can I crack JEE with crash course?
Ans. Though it is always advisable to prepare for JEE at an early stage, crash courses are provided to candidates at Aakash Institutes. In a limited time, Aakash crash course covers the syllabus with ample of recorded lectures, mock tests, and practice paper for a thorough practice.