Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Kaithal
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for individuals interested in enrolling in IITs, NITs, and other engineering institutes. In addition, candidates can also apply to state-level engineering institutes by taking the State Entrance Tests. JEE is divided into two parts: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE Mains differs from JEE Advanced in the following ways:
- To take the JEE Mains exam, a student must have completed class 12. However, if the kid is in class 12, they can participate in the forthcoming JEE Mains.
- In JEE Mains Paper 1, students must complete MCQs. However, Paper 1 and Paper 2 in JEE Advanced are objective-type exams.
- Students have the option of taking JEE Mains online or on paper. However, it is required to take the exam in pen and paper mode for JEE Advanced.
- Aspirants can take JEE Mains four times per year and up to eight times in their careers. However, JEE Advanced can only be taken twice per year.
- In 2021, around 7 lakh applicants took the JEE Mains exam. In addition, around 2 lakh candidates passed and were entitled to take the JEE Advanced exam.
- However, JEE Advanced was only taken by about 1.5 lakh students in 2021. As a result, around 42,000 pupils qualified out of the total.
JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Coaching Centres in Kaithal
Candidates are constantly attempting to figure out the best techniques to succeed in the Joint Entrance Examination. Expert assistance might be a motivating factor in your JEE Main 2020 performance. JEE Main is a test administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to IITs and NITs.
JEE Courses Offered by Aakash Institute in Kaithal
- JEE Mains - Focuses on JEE Mains syllabus, concepts, test series and solves all students' queries. Students can prepare for JEE Mains within a short period using this course. Every theory, concept and example are presented in a simplified language. More practice questions in exercises, try yourself and assignments to build strong fundamental concepts.
- JEE Advanced - The study material is vividly prepared for JEE Advanced students focusing more on objective-type questions. Offers chapter-wise previous year questions, micro assignment booklets based on NCERT, personalised attention to every student, regular tests and assessments with error analysis and doubt clearing sessions.
- JEE Crash Course consists of 350 hours of live online classes, 400+ recorded video lectures, and online practice tests for regular revision. In addition, it offers recorded sessions, in-depth chapter-wise and topic-wise explanations, a large bundle of question banks for practice and periodic performance assessment of students.
- JEE Repeater Course - Targets only entrance exam for Class 12 pass out students. Covers in-depth study material, mock tests, test series that constantly improves accuracy, speed and concepts. Provides comprehensive study material, over 9500 practice questions, error-free and duplicity proof live lectures. Also, it spreads awareness on exam patterns, how to handle pressure and how to get an edge over the freshers.
Benefits of Joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Kaithal
We have a big pool of highly educated, well-trained, and experienced professors from top universities, colleges, and institutions who train candidates in IIT JEE coaching classes, followed by periodical tests, discussions, and question-answer sessions.
As the best part of IIT JEE Crash Course tutoring in Kaithal, we aim to help you achieve your goal of clearing the IIT JEE Entrance exam.
- The removal of doubts follows daily lectures.
- Test every week
- Individual Attention Developing Exam Temperament Techniques for Increasing Rank
JEE Exam Preparation In Kaithal for Foundation Students (Class 9th to 10th)
Aakash's three- and four-year programmes are designed to provide a solid foundation for students interested in pursuing a career in science. It is an outstanding bridge programme that aids a student in making a smooth transition from eighth grade to beginning to prepare for the engineering entrance exam. In addition, when students write competitive tests at the +2 level, it gives them a considerable advantage.
- The goal of the Program:
- Strengthening the fundamentals
- Adequate application and problem-solving experience
- Assistance with board exam preparation
- Advanced preparation for competitive tests is provided.
- Developing learning abilities
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Kaithal
From this course, the students will be able to prepare for the Board exam, JEE Mains and Advanced, and several Engineering Entrance Exams during their Class11 and Class 12. This course comprises of two sessions whose details are as follows:
|Session 1 (Class 11)
|Session 2 (Class 12)
- In the first year of this classroom course, we will complete the Class 11 thoroughly to write their Class 11 exams freely.
- After this, students can rejoin in the last week of March or the first week of April 2023 to continue their Class 12 syllabus.
- In the second year of this course, we will complete the Class 12 syllabus and revise the Class 11 syllabus. The revision will be done from November 2023 until December 2023.
- Students will be asked to give extra tests in December 2023 to improve their problem-solving skills.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Kaithal
Students will prepare for Class 12 Board exams, JEE Mains and Advanced, and Other Engineering Entrance Exams thoroughly in their Class 12 from this course. The details of this course are given below.
- During this course, students will complete JEE Mains and JEE Advanced syllabus.
- This course is specially made for aspiring JEE Mains and JEE Advanced students.
- The syllabus will be completed by October 2022, and revision will start from November 2022.
- Students will be given extra tests in December 2022 to boost their problem-solving skills.
- Build a strong foundation in the concepts of JEE Main and Advanced
- Regular tests conducted on the competitive exams and school pattern
- Results are declared on Centre Notice Board
- The vast study material provided in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
JEE 2021 Toppers From Aakash Institute
Students are constantly grabbing top ranks from Aakash Institute and getting admitted to the topmost IITs and NITs. In 2021, our bright minds retained the top ranks in JEE exams.
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 (JEE Main) (2-Year Classroom Course)
Aakash Coaching Centres In Kaithal, (Haryana)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Kaithal
Q1. Are there any scholarships for JEE in Aakash Coaching Centres in Kaithal?
Ans.- Yes! At Aakash, we value students' intellectual skills and push them to gain an edge over other fellow students. Therefore, students can take the online Instant Admission cum Scholarship Test for scholarships on 1, 2, 3 and 4-Year Integrated Classroom and Hybrid Courses for JEE Coaching.
Q2. I am a class 12 passed out student. Which course will best suit me from JEE Coaching Centres in Kaithal?
Ans.- The JEE Repeater Course at JEE Coaching Centres in Kaithal is perfect for class 12 passed-out students. It focuses only on JEE Mains and Advanced syllabus and provides in-depth study material. We make sure students thoroughly prepare the entire syllabus and practice questions as much as possible before taking the exam in reality.
Q3. I want to simultaneously prepare for my board and JEE exams in Class 11. Which course will best suit me at JEE Coaching Centres in Kaithal?
Ans.- Students in class 11 who wish to prepare for both board and engineering exams can go for a 2-Year Engineering Classroom Course at Aakash Coaching Centres in Kaithal. The course covers the entire syllabus of class 11 boards in the first year of the course and the entire class 12 syllabus in the second year of the course. Moreover, students will also complete the entire JEE Mains and Advanced syllabus in the second year.