Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Gaya
Joint Entrance Exam, commonly known as JEE Main, is a national level entrance test for admissions in government institutions. Students aspiring to pursue engineering or architecture should apply for this exam. The National testing agency of India conducts the Exam.
JEE Advanced is exclusively for the top 2 lakh rankers of JEE Main for admissions in IITs and NITs. Students aspiring to be in one of the IITs should apply for JEE Advanced. The two exams are very different. The differences between these two are-
- JEE Main is on a computer/online mode, whereas JEE Advance uses the pen-paper method.
- JEE Main has 1 MCQ-based paper, whereas JEE Advance has 2 Objective type papers.
- JEE Main is an objective type exam, and JEE advance is a subjective type exam.
- JEE Main is conducted four times a year, whereas JEE advance is conducted twice a year.
Benefits of joining Aakash Institute in Gaya for JEE coaching
For Students to perform up to their full potential, they require proper planning and strategic preparation. For that, Aakash institute is a premium choice for our students. At Aakash, we provide our students-
- Expert guidance for students for result-oriented practices.
- Short tricks and tips to solve complex problems easily and quickly.
- The faculty consists of highly qualified teachers from top universities.
- Weekly tests and rank enhancement techniques for our students.
- Lectures for scholarships and olympiads exams.
- Regular classes and doubt clearing sessions.
- Mock test based on the JEE examination pattern.
Courses Offered by Aakash Institute of Gaya
Aakash institute provides a variety of courses; depending upon your requirements, you can pick any course and start your learning journey today.
- JEE Main Classroom course - Students who want to prepare for JEE Main in their regular school. We provide recorded and live lectures, mock tests, question banks based on the exam pattern.
- JEE Advance Classroom Course - Students aiming to be a part of one of the IITs or NITs should take up this course. This course provides specific preparation techniques, mock tests, test series, question banks, and more based on the advanced exam pattern.
- JEE Main Crash Course - Avery important last-minute revision before the exam. We provide a wide range of test series, mock tests, study material, rank enhancement techniques, short tips and tricks to solve complex problems and build examination temperament.
- JEE Main Repeaters course - If you want to give it another try in JEE Main but don't know where to start, then join us!. We provide mock tests, conceptual and application-based tests, tricks to solve questions quickly and more.
Foundation Classroom Course for Students (Class 9-12) at Aakash Coaching Centres in Gaya
Foundation classroom course, a 4-year integrated program. The course is divided into four sessions.
Session 1: The syllabus for class 9th will be completed.
Session 2: The syllabus for the 10th will be completed, and students will be free to write their boards and NTSE.
Session 3: The syllabus for class 11th will be completed.
Session 4: The syllabus for class 12th will be completed, and students will be free to write their JEE main exam followed by board exams. After boards, continuous test series and revisions will be conducted till the JEE Advance exam.
Classroom Course for students of class 11 at Aakash Coaching Centre in Gaya
The classroom course for class 11 students is a 2- year integrated programme. This program is divided into two sessions-
- Session 1 is conducted in class 11.
- The course will continue till 4th February 2023. We complete the Syllabus of class 11 thoroughly so that students can write their final exams
- The students, after their final exam, can resume their NEET preparation in class 12
- The session is conducted in class 12.
- We will complete the syllabus of class 12 thoroughly by October 2023 & Class XI revision will be done from November 2023 to 4th February 2024. The revision will be done for approximately a month or two.
- We will conduct a different test series in December.
Classroom Course for Students of Class 12 at Aakash Coaching Centre in Gaya
Classroom course for class 12th students is a 1-year program. The salient features of our program are as follows -
- Provide adequate study materials for physics, chemistry and Maths.
- Prepare all students for board-level and entrance level exams.
- Conduct regular Mock tests and follow-ups for children to track their performance
- Healthy competitive environment to motivate students to prepare.
- Host regular classes followed by doubt clearing sessions.
Toppers of JEE 2021 from Aakash Institute
Proudly presenting the top 3 rankers from the year 2021who have backed up a place in IITs and NITs.
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 (JEE Main) (2-Year Classroom Course)
Aakash Coaching Centers In Gaya, (Bihar)
Frequently Asked Questions on Aakash Coaching Centres in Gaya
Q1. In which institutes can I get admissions via the JEE exam?
Ans. Depending upon the rank you score, you can get into IITs, NITs, and other centrally funded technical institutions (CFTIs) across the country.
Q2. Is there any minimum score required to get admission to Aakash Institute Gaya for JEE coaching?
Ans. Students must maintain a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in their Maths and Science subjects for admissions in class 11 or class12. However, students can take admission to Aakash Institutes by giving an entrance test.
Q3. What is the fee structure of the foundation programmes in Aakash Institute Gaya for JEE coaching?
Ans. Aakash’s cost structure is justified according to the high-quality tutoring offered. The 2-year foundation courses are slightly higher than the other courses. Students can take any of the courses because our faculty focuses equally on each student to excel in qualifying for the JEE exam.