Short-Term Regular Classroom Courses at Aakash
Short Term Regular Classroom Courses offered at Aakash are designed for those students who have already enrolled themselves for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations and require last minute tips & tricks to boost their preparation.
This courseware has been designed in such a way that students can revise their course and rectify the loopholes lurking over. This course aims to revive all the concepts in a student’s memory and clear doubts arising thereof to make them confident for the test.
The duration of this course is less than 3 months. During this duration, students are given a quick revision of the course curriculum for the Entrance Exam in order they are geared up to face the real challenge ahead. The course comprises of back to back tests, periodic assessments, motivational lectures given by faculty and regular doubt clearing sessions that make this program apt to boost the Entrance Exam preparation.
The Short Term Classroom Courses are recommended for those students who want to brush up their knowledge and gain competency in Entrance Exam preparation.
List of Short-Term Regular Classroom Courses:
- Crash Course for NEET
- Test Series Course for NEET
- Test Series Course for JIPMER [Online Mode]
- Achiever Course for JEE (Main)
- Crash Course for JEE (Main)
- Crash Course for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- Crash Course for JEE (Advanced)
- Crash Course for Other Engineering Entrance Exams
- Test Series Course for JEE (Main)
- Test Series Course for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- Test Series Course for JEE (Advanced)
- Test Series Course for NTSE (Stage-I) with Discussion
- Test Series Course for NTSE (Stage-I)
- Test Series Course for NTSE (Stage-II)