One Year Regular Classroom Courses at Aakash
The One Year Regular Classroom Course is specially designed for students who have passed class XI and are moving to class XII and for class XII passed students. Special care has been taken in formulating the courseware for this program keeping in mind the vast syllabus of the Entrance Examinations and of School/Board Examinations.
The students of class IX and X can also opt for our One Year Integrated Classroom course for preparation of School/Board Exams and Olympiads/Scholarship Exams.
This course starts around mid-April every year. This one year is quite challenging for students. Coupled with periodic assessments and tricky tests, a student is enabled to face the tough Entrance Exams ahead.
This One Year Program speeds up the training process of a student. We aim to provide individual attention so that even average students are properly trained and become competent and confident enough to crack the difficult Entrance Exams.
The proven student selection track record has made Aakash believe that with consistent hard work, dedication and proper guidance anyone can crack the Engineering and Medical Entrance Exams.
List of One Year Regular Classroom Courses:
- One Year Integrated Course for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- Power Step Course for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- Regular Course for JEE (Main)
- XII cum Medical Course for NEET and AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
- Regular Course for NEET and AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination
- Scholars Course for NEET & AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination
- One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads & Class IX
- One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class X