RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 7: Factorisation
The Maths chapter 7 Factorisation deals with finding factors by regrouping terms, factorisation by taking out common factors, factorisation using identities, factorisation of algebraic expressions, factors, and multiples, factors of the type (x + a) (x + b). The factorisation is among the mathematical models for which it is critical to establish a foundation when initially learning it since it is utilised in most higher-level mathematical topics. It is one of the most fundamental aspects of algebra, and understanding how to find factor numbers will be quite beneficial as we approach more difficult concepts in mathematics. The chapter opens with an explanation of natural number factors and algebraic expression factors. It then explains factorisation as a written phrase as a result of its factors. When factorising the number 18, for example, we would write it as (2 x 9), (3 x 6), or (2 x 3 x 3).
In RD Sharma Class 8, the technique of factorisation is described using algebraic expressions utilising the following methods.
- In terms of common factors, the constants and variables can be used to break down an algebraic statement. For example, the equation 6a2b + 5ab2 is decomposed into its common components and represented as: 2 * 3 * a * a * b + 5 * a * b * b, and the common factor of ab can be extracted; thus, the expression can be written as ab(6a + 5b)
- By reorganising: Regrouping is the process of creating groups of algebraic terms that include the same variable so that they may be factored in more readily.
The factors of many equations may be determined using these basic identities.
- (a+b)2= a2+b2+2ab
- (a-b)2= a2+b2-2ab
- (a2-b2)= (a+b)(a-b)
The chapter also discusses operations between algebraic expressions and how factorisation may be used to do them.
Download PDF For FREE
Key features of Aakash Institute RD Sharma solutions for class 8th Maths Chapter 7- Factorisation
- In terms of solving Class 8 Maths Chapter 7 Factorisation problems, Aakash Institute offers the best solutions.
- By analysing the weightage of similar questions from past exams, the Aakash Institute prepares solutions for the exams.
- Due to the comprehensive nature of these solutions, students will be able to understand every segment of the chapter without any prior knowledge about the topics.
- Aakash Institute provides solutions that allow students to complete the syllabus efficiently and in less time.