NEET 2O23 dress code is what the candidates who applied for the exam must be looking for now. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2023) is set to be held on 07 May 2023. NEET-UG 2023 exam will be conducted by NTA to get admissions to undergraduate medical and dental colleges in India. The exam will be held in almost 497 Indian cities and 14 cities outside India.
Before the exam, candidates need to know what the NEET 2023 dress code is for female and male students.
NEET UG 2023 Dress Code for Male and Female Candidates
- Candidates can wear casual clothes.
- Candidates are permitted to wear sandals and open slippers with a little heel.
- Candidates are allowed to wear customary or culturally appropriate dress.
- Students will have to reach the exam centre 2 hours before the reporting time for proper frisking.
- Students are not allowed to wear light-colored clothes with full sleeves.
- Candidates wearing shoes are not permitted inside the exam hall.
- Wearing jewellery is not permitted. However, candidates are allowed to wear accessories or objects of faith
- Students are not allowed to wear sunglasses, watches, caps, etc.
How to Be Consistent in Your NEET 2023 Preparation and Why Is it Important?
NEET UG 2023 Admit Card: Exam City Slip Today on neet.nta.nic.in, Check NTA NEET Exam Date
NEET 2023 Preparation Strategy
In addition, NTA has also released NEET 2023 Admit Card. Reporting time for students along with centre details are shared in the admit card. All the medical aspirants are advised to carefully go through the same and make sure that they reach well in time.
FAQs on NEET 2023 Dress Code
1. Can I wear floral print clothes on the NEET exam day?
As per the norms of the dress code of NEET, clothes with flowers, embroidery or other designs should be avoided.
2. Can I wear spectacles for the examination?
Students wearing spectacles are allowed to wear them on the exam day but fashionable sunglasses will not be permitted inside the exam hall.
3. What will happen if I don't follow the NEET dress code 2023?
All those students who do not follow the NEET 2023 dress code will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Leave a Reply