NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 7 - Triangles
The seventh chapter of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 maths talks about the Triangles, its properties and inequalities. The congruence of two angles has been made simpler by the help of illustrations and examples. Various shapes such as circle and square are used to describe the congruent properties. The triangle congruence rules have been described in detail, such as the SAS congruent rule and AAS Congruence rule. The equilateral triangle, longer and smaller sides of the triangles have been further explained at the end of the chapter.
- The chapter begins with the description of the triangles, which includes the properties of them.
- Congruent triangles form when three sides of two triangles are equivalent to fit into each other.
- The SAS Congruence rule states that two triangles are congruent only if the angle in each triangle is equal, and the sides holding these angles are also equal.
- But the ASA congruence rule is different from that of SAS Congruence angle.
- The ASA Congruence rule states that two triangles are congruent if two angles of each triangle are equal and the common side holding them is also equal.
- No two rules of congruent triangles are the same, so different equations are used to solve the problems.
- The chapter ends with various theorems used to solve different triangle problems.
Download PDF For FREE
Key Features of the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 7 : Triangles
- Triangles is a complicated chapter because it has many variations; it becomes tough for the student to recollect each theorem. Shortcuts and tips are designed by subject experts at Aakash Institute and mentioned in NCERT Solutions for Class 9 maths material to help the students score maximum marks in all the tests and exams.
- The tips further make learning simpler, and the rate of performing in every test and exam improve gradually.