NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 4 - Linear equations in Two Variables
The chapter deals with the core concept of linear equations and how they are obtained. A linear equation is correct only if the result obtained leads to a straight line in the graph. There are linear equations with two variables as well, which are explained with examples and illustrations about the graph. Two ways can be used to express linear equations: the algebraic way and the other is the graphical representation. Equations that are parallel to both the x and y-axis are stated with the equations. In the end, the chapter emphasizes the point that equations solved under the axis represent in the graph.
- The chapter introduces the students how linear equations can be solved to represent it in the graph.
- Letters a,b,c are used to solve the linear equations with two variables where the value of both "a" and "b isn't zero.
- The solutions of linear equations with one variable remain unique at all times.
- In linear equations with two variables, three methods are used, but the graphing method has been described in this chapter.
- The end solutions obtained after solving linear equations with two variables are always different and not the same at once.
- Graphs have been used to illustrate two variables' positioning through points and other numbers at both axes at the end of the chapter.
Download PDF For FREE
Key Features of the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 4 : Linear equations in Two Variables
- Graphs might be easy to plot and draw, but the real task is solving the equations to plot the correct points. Aakash Institute's team of experts emphasises the basic maths concepts to solve the linear equations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 maths have been prepared by providing easy to solve solutions which have been supported by step by step guidelines.
- The material is prepared in a simple to understand language that enables the student to interpret what is being explained easily.
- Besides, equations and formulas are mentioned in short synopsis for quick revision.