Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Amravati
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for individuals interested in enrolling in IITs, NITs, and other engineering colleges. JEE is divided into two parts: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE Mains varies from JEE Advanced in the following ways:
JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Coaching Centres in Amravati
Amravati is a city in Maharashtra, and it is the second-largest and most populated city in Maharashtra's Vidarbha region. At Aakash coaching centre in Amravati, we provide lectures and study materials and professional coaching aimed at assisting all candidates in developing a successful preparation plan and providing quick techniques and tips for handling challenging issues. Here are some points that discuss the impact coaching centres have:
- Coaching centres adhere to a precise procedure known as the 360-degree method.
- Experienced faculty provide adequate doubt clearance and tips to crack the JEE exam to remain prepared for any situation.
- Regular practice tests will be given to the engineering aspirants to help them boost their rank in JEE Mains and Advanced examination.
JEE Courses Offered by Aakash Institute in Amravati
- JEE Mains - Covers the JEE Mains syllabus, topics, and exam series and answers all students' questions. This course can help students prepare for JEE Mains in a short amount of time. Every idea, concept, and example is given in a straightforward manner. More practice questions in exercises, try yourself, and assignments to create solid core concepts.
- JEE Advanced - The study material for JEE Advanced students is well-prepared, emphasising objective-type questions. Provides chapter-by-chapter previous year questions, NCERT-based micro assignment booklets, individualised attention to each student, periodical quizzes and assessments with mistake analysis, and doubt clearing sessions.
- JEE Crash Course - It includes 350 hours of live online sessions, 400+ recorded video lectures, and online practise exams for continuous review. Recorded sessions, in-depth chapter-by-chapter and topic-by-topic explanations, many question banks for practice, and periodic student performance evaluation are all available.
- JEE Repeater Course – The repeater courses are specially designed for those students who wish to reappear for the JEE examination. It includes 350+ hours of online lectures and over 50 fortnightly tests, mock tests and All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS).
Aakash Coaching Centers In Amravati, (Maharastra)
Benefits of joining Aakash Coaching Institute in Amravati for JEE Coaching
Aakash Institute's JEE Coaching in Amravati is well-known for its high-quality teaching. It offers students unrivalled knowledge and guidance in preparation for India's engineering undergraduate admissions exams. Through integrated instruction and an organised learning environment, Aakash Institute provides academic services that aid students in reaching their goals.
JEE Coaching Centres in Amravati for Foundation Students of Class 8 to 10
Aakash’s 4-year Integrated Classroom Course for JEE Mains and Advanced is available for 8 to 10. Aakash's 3 and 4-year programmes are designed to provide a solid foundation for students interested in pursuing a career in science.
- Strengthening the fundamental science concepts.
- Adequate application and problem-solving experience.
- Assistance with board exam preparation.
- Advanced preparation for competitive tests is provided.
- Developing learning abilities and enhancing understanding of the subject.
JEE Coaching Centres in Amravati for Class 11 and 12
Students who want to pursue a profession in engineering can enrol themselves in a reputed coaching centre such as Aakash to learn how to excel in JEE examinations. At Aakash institute, only sufficient study material is given to assist students in building confidence in the principles of Class 11 and 12 to succeed in the JEE entrance test by obtaining high scores.
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Amravati:
This programme will prepare students for the School Examination, JEE (Main & Advanced), and other Engineering Entrance Exams. This course is split into two years and is accessible in both a classroom and an online format, depending on the centre’s availability. The course details for the two years are as follows:
|Session 1 (Class 11)
|Session 1 (Class 12)
- The program begins in the 2nd week of February 2022. We will comprehensively cover the Class 11 syllabus in the first year of this classroom programme, allowing students to quickly write their Class 11 examinations.
- Students can then return in the final week of March or the first week of April 2023 to complete their Class 12 curriculum.
- We will finish the Class 12 syllabus and revise the Class 11 syllabus in the second year of this programme. Therefore, from November 2023 until the end of December 2023, the revision of the syllabus will be completed.
- In December 2023, students will be requested to take additional tests to strengthen their problem-solving abilities.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Amravati:
The 1-Year Second Step Integrated Classroom Course is available for Class 12 students at Aakash. They can prepare for Class 12 Board exams, JEE Mains and Advanced, and other Engineering Entrance Exams thoroughly in their Class 12 from this course. The features of this course are:
- Candidates will finish the JEE Mains and JEE Advanced syllabus during this course, designed specifically for prospective JEE Mains and JEE Advanced students.
- By October 2022, the curriculum will be finalised, and revisions will begin in November 2022.
- In December 2022, students will be given extra tests to improve their problem-solving abilities. The tests include subjective tests, All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) and Success Magnet Test Series (SMTS).
- Regular examinations on competitive exams and school patterns are conducted to provide a good foundation in the ideas of JEE Main and Advanced.
- Students have access to a wealth of study material in physics, chemistry, and mathematicians.
- Students can download JEE archive papers for free.
JEE 2021 Toppers from Aakash Institute
Aakash Institute students consistently get high grades and are accepted into the best IITs and NITs.
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Vinay Tayal - AIR 75 (JEE Advanced) (2- Year Classroom JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (4- Year Integrated Classroom JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Amravati
Q1. Do Aakash Coaching Centres in Amravati provide JEE scholarships?
Ans. We at Aakash recognise students' intellectual abilities and encourage them to use their skills to obtain an advantage over their peers. Students can apply for scholarships for 1, 2, 3, and 4-year Integrated Classroom and Hybrid Courses for JEE Coaching by taking the online Instant Admission cum Scholarship Test.
Q2. I have already attempted JEE examination once. Which JEE Coaching Centres in Amravati will be a good fit for me?
Ans. The JEE Repeater Course offered by JEE Coaching Centres in Amravati is ideal for students who have completed class 12 and want to reattempt the JEE examination. It concentrates solely on the JEE Mains and Advanced syllabuses and provides comprehensive study materials. Before sitting the test in person, we ensure that students prepare the whole curriculum and practise questions as much as possible.
Q3. Is it required to attend Aakash Coaching Centres in Amravati for JEE preparation?
Ans. It is not required to visit the Aakash Coaching Centres in Amravati. Students can enrol in India's first online classroom and our most recent coaching programme, the Hybrid Course. Students may prepare for JEE Mains and Advanced from the comfort of their own homes via live-online courses instead of attending Aakash Coaching Centres in Delhi.