Best Coaching Centers for IIT JEE in Tirupati
The IIT-JEE exam is an Engineering entrance that students who wish to pursue engineering as a career need to appear for. Lakhs of students register for the exam, but only a few thousand achieve their goals.
Conducted by NTA, the JEE is divided into the JEE Mains and the JEE Advanced. The difference between these two exam patterns is:
- A student must have completed class 12 to appear in the JEE Advanced exam. However, if the student is studying in class 12, they can take the upcoming JEE Mains.
- For appearing in the JEE Advanced, one needs to clear the JEE Main exam.
- The JEE Mains is conducted by NTA, whereas the IITs conduct JEE Advanced.
JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Coaching Centres in Tirupati
When it comes to preparation for JEE- It entirely depends on the student, their own skills, their willingness to sit for an extended time in front of a book, their pace at which they solve questions, etc. Coaching centres play an important role since they make you exam ready. Let us have a look at the benefits of joining a coaching centre in Tirupati
- The study materials offered to students are simple to read and aid them in better comprehending the subject.
- Regular exams help in evaluating the preparation of students.
- Regular Doubt removal sessions help students to clear their doubts.
The Aakash coaching centre in Tirupati double checks all the points mentioned above to provide the best possible preparation for students.
JEE Courses That Aakash Institute in Tirupati Offers
Three courses are offered at Aakash Institute in Tirupati:
- JEE Mains - This course focuses on JEE Mains syllabus test series and solves all the queries of students. The JEE Main Course helps prepare students for the exam within a short time.
- JEE Advanced - The study material designed for JEE Advanced students focuses more on objective-type questions. This course offers chapter-wise previous year questions, personalised attention to every student, regular tests and assessments with error analysis and doubt clearing sessions.
- JEE Repeater Course - Targets only entrance exam for Class 12 pass out students. Covers in-depth study material, mock tests, test series that constantly improves accuracy, speed and concepts. Students get access to the iTutor lab with a collection of video lectures and catch up on classes that they have missed.
Aakash Coaching Centers In Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)
Advantages of Joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Tirupati for JEE Coaching
Since 2007, Aakash has been preparing students for the JEE Mains and Advanced exams, as well as other engineering entrance exams. Aakash provides high-quality, result-oriented training for engineering entrance examinations. Every year, our students achieve excellent results on all engineering admissions tests.
Aakash Coaching Centre aims to provide outstanding coaching and support to students preparing for competitive entrance exams. Additionally, there are frequent doubt solving sessions during which students can consult the teachers and get all their doubts resolved.
Foundation Courses offered by Aakash Institute in Tirupati For Students of Class 8 to 10
The Foundation Courses offered by Aakash Institute in Tirupati are:
- One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads & Class VIII
- TY-Two Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class IX & X
- OY- Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class IX
- OY-One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class X
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Tirupati
TY- First Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced): This is a Two-year program for JEE Main and Advanced. A compilation of past years' questions for JEE (Main) applicants can be found in the Archive for JEE (Main). In addition, the archive contains past year’s questions for those preparing for the JEE (Advanced). This course also offers different question banks and series.
|Schedule of Classes
- 3-4 days in a week for weekdays
- For weekends: 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)
|Batch Starting On
|The second week of February 2022
|Batch Ending On
|31st December 2024
|Test Series in the Course
- Fortnightly Tests
- Term Exams
- Subjective Tests
|Other Features Included
- iTutor Lab Facility
- Free of cost Test Series
- Archive for JEE (Main)
Course Description for Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute in Tirupati
OY- Second Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced)
- Students are well-prepared for the JEE Main and Advanced exams.
- For JEE Main and Advanced preparation, relevant study material in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths will be provided.
- Final Test Series for JEE
- iTutor access to the entire course (Free of cost).
- Papers from the JEE Archive (Free Downloads).
Test Series in the Course
- Fortnightly Tests
- Term Exams
- Subjective Tests
- All India Aakash Test Series [AIATS]
- Success magnet Test Series [SMTS]
JEE 2021 Toppers From Aakash Institute
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (JEE Main 2021) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced Course)
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (JEE Advanced) (2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 (JEE Main 2021) (2-Year Classroom Course)
Frequently asked questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Tirupati
Q1. What makes Aakash Coaching Centre the best choice for JEE preparation?
Ans. Some of the reasons why Aakash is the best choice are:
- Insightful Study Material
- Regular Tests, Assessments and AIATS
- Proven Selection Track Record
- Excellent & Experienced Faculty
Q2. What are the different courses offered by the Aakash Coaching centre in Tirupati?
Ans. Basically, there are two types of courses:
- The Foundation Courses for Class 8-10
- Integrated Engineering/ Medical (exam-oriented) 1 or 2- Year courses for Class 11 and 12.
Q3. What is the admission process at the Aakash coaching centre?
Ans. Admissions at any Aakash coaching centre follow a simple process. A student can apply either directly by stating the marks scored in the last qualifying exam or through the scholarship exams option. The admission process and the scholarship depends on the course that the student has opted for.