Aakash IIT JEE Coaching In Kozhikode
Every year NTA organises the Joint Entrance Exam(JEE) for students who want to get enrolled in top-notch colleges of India like IITs, NITs. This exam is held in two phases: JEE Mains & Advanced. Below are some highlighted points:
- 12th and 12th pass-out students are eligible for JEE
- Only those who qualify for JEE Mains are eligible for Advanced
- Both exams are conducted in online mode
- Mains is MCQ based, and Advanced is based on objective-type
- The maximum attempt for Mains is 8 times(4 times in a year), and for Advanced is 2 times a year
JEE Advanced Coaching Centres in Kozhikode
The coaching centres in Kozhikode help you enhance your performance in JEE by providing an intelligent and competitive environment. Among all these coaching centres Aakash Institute is the top-ranking coaching centre in Kozhikode. With their high-qualified faculties, insightful study material, and well-disciplined environment, they have helped thousands of students achieve their dreams.
JEE Courses offered by Aakash Institute in Kozhikode
- JEE Mains and Advanced: Aakash Institute faculties prepare students for JEE Mains by providing conceptual study material, regular tests, doubt clearing & motivational sessions, assignment booklets, and exercises. After completing the Mains syllabus, the focus shifts to objective-type questions. In addition, micro assignment booklets, previous year papers, and chapter-wise questions are provided for Advanced.
- JEE Crash Course: In this course, live & recorded lectures are provided to students for conceptual understanding. An abundance of question banks, online tests, and assessments of the performance of aspirants are provided in this course.
- JEE Repeater Course: This course is for 12th pass-out students who want to outshine the freshers. Apart from providing study material, practising questions, doubt clearing sessions, they also guide students in handling exam pressure.
Benefits of joining Aakash Coaching Centres in Kozhikode for JEE
Aakash Institutes has been preparing students since 2007 for JEE and is a highly reliable coaching centre in Kozhikode. They provide comprehensive study material and experienced faculty who clear your doubts and guide you with techniques on problem-solving. Regular test and parent-teacher meetings are organised to analyse students' progress. They prepare you not only for JEE but also Boards/Olympiads/other entrance exams.
Aakash JEE Coaching Centres in Kozhikode for Foundation Students of class 9 to 10
Aakash Institute offers a 4-year integrated program to build strong fundamentals of students of classes 9 to 10 for JEE/NTSE/Boards preparation.
- Conducting tests on school/boards/JEE pattern
- Results of every test will be informed to parents through SMS
- Providing study material & question banks of all subjects
This complete program is comprised of 4 sessions:
|Session 1 (Class 9)
||Session 2 (Class 10)
- The target is to complete the IX syllabus by October 2022 and start the X syllabus from November 2022 until January 2023.
- The classes will resume from March for X after their IX exams.
- The target is to prepare students for X boards and NTSE, and for this syllabus, completion is by October 2023.
- From November 2023 to January 2024 XI syllabus will start. Then students will be freed to write X board exams.
|Session 3 (Class 11)
||Session 4 (Class 12)
- By October 2024, class XI syllabus will be completed, and then from November, the class XII syllabus will continue till January 2025.
- After students' XI exams, classes will resume again.
- Completing the syllabus by August 2025 and then starting tests and revision classes.
- Extra tests are to be given to students in December.
- After JEE Mains, preparations and tests for Advanced will start.
Aakash JEE Coaching Centres in Kozhikode for Students of Class 11 and 12
The JEE exam has questions from both 11 & 12; therefore, starting preparation from 11 will give you an extra one year to refine preparation strategies.
- Exhaustive preparation for IIT JEE
- For all entrance exams, study material to be provided
- Conducting a series of tests
Course Description for 2-Years Engineering Classroom Course for Class 11 Students at Aakash Institute Kozhikode
Aakash Institute offers you an apt 2-year integrated program for JEE/Boards preparation. They provide you with comprehensive study material, test series for JEE. They inform parents regarding results through SMS. The course is divided into sessions:
|Session 1 (Class 11)
||Session 2 (Class 12)
- Discussion of complete syllabus of XI by January 2023, and then students will be freed to write their XI exams.
- The classes will resume from the first week of April 2023 for the 12th syllabus.
- Completing class 12th syllabus by October 2023 and revision of XI will take place from November 2023. In December 2023, students will give some additional tests.
Course Description for 1-Year Engineering Classroom Course for Class 12 Students at Aakash Institute Kozhikode
Aakash Institute offers a 1-year program. Below are the course description, along with some key highlights of the course:
- Both online & offline version is available
- Adequate study material is given of all subjects
- Regular tests conduction on JEE patterns
- JEE archive paper and question banks to be provided
- Exhaustive preparation for Mains & Advanced
JEE 2021 Toppers from Aakash Institute:
- Anmol Arichwal - AIR 58 (Advanced) (2-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year Integrated Course)
- Pravar Kataria - AIR 3 (Main) (3-Year Foundation Course and 2-Year JEE (Main and Advanced) Course)
- Sreehari C - AIR 115 ( Main) (2-Year Classroom Course)
Aakash Coaching Centress In Kozhikode, (Kerala)
Frequently Asked Questions about JEE Coaching Centres in Kozhikode
Q1. Why choose a Repeater course at Aakash Institute for JEE?
Ans. This course is exclusive for 12th pass-outs only. The expert faculty of Aakash Institute guide students with their tips and techniques for quick problem-solving. An All India Aakash Test Series is also organised for better practice of JEE.
Q2. Why choose Aakash Institute for IIT JEE Crash Course Coaching?
Ans. A pool of question banks practice papers, and mock tests are provided by the Aakash institute for this crash course. They ensure to give maximum advantage to students from their live & recorded lectures in a shorter interval of time. Faculties also guide with techniques to solve questions quickly.
Q3. Which course should I opt to prepare for JEE in Aakash coaching centres in Kozhikode in the 11th class?
Ans. Aakash Institute offers a 2-year integrated course for students in 11 classes, and in this, they prepare you for JEE and board exams. The course is completed in two sessions of 11 & 12 in which Aakash Institute provides study material and regular tests.