How to Apply
Offline Admission Process
For offline admission process, students can obtain the application form from any of Aakash branches, franchise centres or information centres. They can also download the same from our website: www.aakash.ac.in under ADMISSIONS section.
After carefully filling of the application form, the same can be verified from the concerned counselor at the centre. The admission form should be submitted along with necessary documents and the DD of any nationalized bank or by paying through credit/debit card.
- Every offline applicant will get the Admission packet containing Study material, Sample Test Papers and Schedule after receiving of the duly completed Application Form along with the payment.
- Applicants will receive the Identity Card, Fee Receipt and Section/Batch allotment at their Centres after verification.
- Results of all tests would be available on Centre Display Board or sent to the parents through SMS.
The result of All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) can be viewed at our website: www.aakash.ac.in.
How to Apply Offline
(a) How to Get (Offline) Application Form?
The Application Form can be received by hand from any of our Branches, Franchise or Information Centres, if it is requested to the counselor at the institute.
The Application Form can be received by Post from the Corporate Office at Delhi, if you have requested on Phone, SMS or e-mail to us.
And it can also be downloaded from our website by clicking on “Download Application Form”.
(b) How to Deposit (Offline) Application Form?
The envelope containing Offline Application Form with last annual exams’ mark sheets, four recent passport size color photographs and Demand Draft for particular course can be submitted directly by hand at any of the Aakash Branches, Franchise or Information Centres of your choice.
The Application Form with required documents can be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier to: The Manager (DLP Division), Aakash Tower, 8, Pusa Road, New Delhi – 110005. Ph.: (011) 47623456 Fax: (011) 47623472 for admission in Distance Learning Program and to the respective Aakash Branch/Centres for admission in Regular Classroom Course.
How to Pay Offline
Pay through a Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank: The Demand Draft is to be made in favor of 'Aakash Institute' for Medical, ' Aakash IIT-JEE' for Engineering and 'Aakash Foundations ' for 'Foundation Courses’.
Pay through Swipe Card: You have to carry your Credit card / Debit card and you can pay the course fee at your respective Study Centre through swiping your Credit/Debit Card.
Note: Applicant must write the details of his/her payment on the back side of Demand Draft viz., Student Name, Father's Name, Course Name & Phone Number.
Online Admission Process
For online admission process, students can obtain the application form from our website: www.aakash.ac.in under ADMISSIONS section.
After carefully filling of the application form, the same can be self-verified thoroughly and a printed copy of the same can be submitted at your study centre along with necessary documents and the DD of any nationalized bank or by paying through credit/debit card/net banking at the time of admission.
- Every online applicant will get the Admission packet containing Information Brochure and Sample Test Papers after we receive (process) the completed Application Form along with payment.
- Applicants will receive the Admit Card, Fee Receipt and Test Center Allotment by the means of Postal after verification.
- Results of ‘All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS)' would be available on our website: www.aakash.ac.in at respective result dates.
- For any assistance/support please call us at: 011-47623456 / Toll free no.: 1800-102-2727.
How to Apply Online
- Log on to www.aakash.ac.in
- Click on LOGIN to Register yourself.
- Fill the Online Application Form and submit as prescribed.
- Take printout of the filled Application Form which is attached in your mail.
How to Pay Online
- Log on to www.aakash.ac.in
- Click on Student Login link on the home page and put your Username & Password and make payment as prescribed.
- Please mention your Name, Father's Name and Course Name and generated Online Voucher Number on the printed copy of Voucher.
Note: Applicant must write the details of his/her payment viz., Transaction ID, Payment Date and Online Voucher Number on the printed copy of the Voucher. Online payment may take 48 hours for processing and after release of payment the application would be processed.