Distance Learning Admission Process
Admissions in our Regular Classroom Program can be availed until August, although one can get enrolled in our Distance Learning Program at any time convenient to him/her as the admission is open throughout the year.
How to Apply:
A student applying under Aakash Distance Learning Courses can apply through Offline. The Process of Offline enrolment is
- Step-1: Fill in your details in the application form carefully and paste one passport size coloured photograph in the allotted space
- Step-2: Signing the Admission Form is mandatory in the place specified as well as at the backside of the form where Terms & Conditions are mentioned
- Step-3: Get it checked / verified from the concerned counselor at the Centre
- Step-4: The counselor will ensure that all the columns/blanks have been properly filled and the self-attested marksheet and two recent passport size coloured photographs have been attached to the form
Following Documents should attach with the duly filled-in Admission Form:
- Two recent passport size colour Photographs.
- Self-attested photocopy of mark-sheet of last School / Board Exam. (If the marksheet is in a language other than English/Hindi, a certified translation in English should also be attached).
- Demand Draft (DD) of Course fees in the favour of Aakash Institute.
- Proof of Scholarship for Other Categories as listed in the brochure.
- Any other proof for availing scholarship, as applicable.
Duly completed application form along with Demand Draft and supporting documents must be sent to the following address:
The Manager - DLP Division
8, Pusa Road,
New Delhi - 110005